SENSUAL SCENES

After we broke the kiss, Calvin scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the top floor of the yacht. He lowered his mouth to my ear and whispered.

" I can't wait to be inside you, Future Mrs. Smith."

I blushed profusely listening to him. Future Mrs. Smith. It sounded just right.

He lowered me on the deck and claimed my lips. We got a little carried away with the kiss until Calvin broke it.

" I'll be back in a minute. Just stay here."

He looked very eager, like he had something in his mind. While he was gone, I tried to grasp the fact that I'm engaged! To The Calvin Smith. I don't know when, what started as just a simple crush turned into so much more.....into love.

I eyed the beautiful ring resting on the ring finger of my left hand. It's one of a kind with a huge diamond in the center and fine diamonds in the band of the ring. It must've cost him a fortune.

Calvin returned with an ice bucket and kept it on the floor of the deck. He took my hand and laid me on the floor with him on top.

" Really? Here? What if someone sees us?"

" Don't worry Soph. No one comes here without my permission and we're in the middle of the sea so there's no chance of anyone seeing us. But we can go to our room if you're still not comfortable."

" No no. I like the idea of doing it in the open, I just had doubts. But I trust you when you say there's nothing to worry about."

" I won't ever do anything that can hurt you. I promise."

" I know."

I pulled Calvin in for a kiss meanwhile undoing his shirt buttons. He removed his undone bow tie and kept beside me. He helped me out of my clothes and blindfolded me with his bowtie. It was so hot as if we were in a steamy novel.

He placed my arms above my head and pinned me with his strong body. I was completely at his mercy. I couldn't see, couldn't move. Then I heard him take an ice cube from the bucket but didn't do anything. The anticipation of what's coming was killing me.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere I felt the coldness on my belly button. My back arched, as a reaction to the coldness, but I couldn't get away. Then I felt the ice move up, in between my breasts then towards my neck and finally to my lips. I also felt Calvin lips with it. He was teasing me with ice in his mouth.

" Stop teasing me, Calvin."

" The fun has just started baby. Have patience and I'll give you what you need."

He continued teasing me for long with the ice on my nipples and then giving them a bite. He once placed the cube on my clit and pushed it with his tongue. I was so wet with just the foreplay. But he'd stop everytime I was close to a release. He continued this for hours until I begged him to stop teasing and then he finally caved in. The orgasm was worth the wait but I wanted to take revenge for the teasing. I didn't let him get any idea about my devious plan.

The next morning, I woke up early while Calvin was still asleep and tied his hands to the bed and blindfolded him. I teased him with my mouth and clit. I licked and sucked his dick till he was rock hard. I rubbed my wet pussy on his cock but didn't let him enter me. He was writhing and moaning under me just like I was yesterday.

" You have to pay the price, Mr. Smith." I spoke in a devilish tone.

" I'm sorry baby. I won't ever tease you again. I've learnt my lesson. Please just let me cum. Pleasseee!"

He was really desperate and if I would have continued teasing longer, he would've had blue balls. So I gave him his release this time. When I untied him, he rolled us over and fucked me so hard that I was screaming his name while I came. He gave me so many orgasms that I lost count. We both slept for hours after that.

When we woke up, and got ready to have a heavy lunch since we were having each other for breakfast. Calvin buzzed the chef and gave the lunch orders. After that we sunbathed by the pool side. This trip has been so crazy. I had so many adventures and I did things I never thought I would do in my life. We also went for skinny dipping in the ocean. How crazy is that? I had sex in the open. I got ENGAGED. This one tops them all. I'll never ever forget this trip.

We stayed on the ship for another day and then got off on Amalfi Coast. We boarded our plane to New York on the same day. When we were in the air, I was relaxing in my seat and drinking juice when Calvin spoke.

" So I bought the yacht and I was thinking of naming it after your name. What do you think?"

I choked on my juice when I heard him.

" CALVIN! That is not a thing you just drop in a conversation. Why did you buy the yacht? Are you crazy? What can you possibly need a yacht for?"

" I thought you loved it." Calvin was confused by my reaction while I was irritated at his.

" I did love it but that doesn't mean that you'll buy it. We can rent a yacht when we need it, what's the purpose of buying it?"

" It isn't any other yacht. It's the yacht on which I proposed to you and you said Yes to me. It's pretty special to me, so I bought it."

" You and your crazy mind." I wasn't angry anymore and a stupid smile came on my face.

" I'm only crazy for you baby." Calvin gave me his sexy smirk and winked at me.

So, what are your thoughts on this chapter? This trip turned out to be pretty crazy than they thought. How do you like the craziness? Tell us in the comments below? We love reading them. Keep giving us your love and support.