Sudden Visit?

Warning: Horror, bit cursing.

If you hate these then i perfer you to skip this part.

In the Story we go

________________________________________________________________________________

/ After school //

It was still as rainy as in the morning. Fortunately, I took an umbrella with me. Without it, I might have gotten wet. I walked with my black umbrella and looked forward to our summer camp. There had been rumors that the place we were going to go was cursed, I didn't really believe such rumors. I continued my walk until I saw Akane chatting with Etsuko. I don't know about you, but Etsuko is perhaps the kindest student and most trusted in our class. I have occasionally worked on a group project with her. I heard that she wanted to be a doctor. In my opinion, that is not a bad idea.

"Hey Katashi"! I was so much in my thoughts and I didn't notice that I was staring at Etsuko and Akane right now this is weird. "Oh hey sorry I was left with my thoughts again."

"Okay it's nothing, otherwise what do you think of the summer camp?" Etsuko asked as I took my cell phone from my backpack. "Hmm i guess it okay place". I looked at the screen of my cell phone and the clock already showed 3pm. weld... I have to hurry my bus went a long time ago. My parents can pick me up only at 5pm. They are longer at work because they both have an evening shift.

"Uhh Katashi shouldn't you have been on the bus already," Etsuko wondered.

"Yeah except I guess I'm late for the bus .." I said while my gaze was on Alkanen who was staring at us I could say that his gaze is very scary.

"Yes..." "Sorry, but I'm really in a hurry today".

Next to the school were a lot of different houses quite a few of our classmates lived so close to our school. I watched when one of those houses had a rainbow flag. Pretty cute.

In fact, I live pretty close to the forest. Akane and I have quite often walked the same forest route because we live pretty close to each other even though we don't talk much. For example, I rarely ask her how is she doing and she responds with "I'm fine".

Everything in Akane is, somehow interesting.

I have been looking, sometimes at her house, and I realized she has a collection of stones.

Akane seems to be perhaps more shy in nature. I often wonder why she never talks to me. Often in classes she seems to be in his own worlds or day dreaming. I have heard how she is often discriminated against it I think is wrong no one should be treated that way. That's why I thought I'd get to know her better.

// on the forest path //

I even heard the last raindrop dripping to the ground. The sky began to shine bright blue again. I watched as the Rainbow began to form in the sky. It was a really beautiful landscape. I closed my black umbrella and covered it in my hand. I walked to the other side of the forest path. We usually have Environmental Theory taught by our teacher. I wasn't that good at identifying plants, even though we've been teached that stuff for a year now. I walked around Akane's house thinking I would surprise her with my own biscuits. We had a household today and of course I couldn't afford to eat the rest of the biscuits. "I can't imagen how much these books weigh" "Luckily there is about a week or something left in school". I muttered quietly as I walked with my wet shoes. I thought they would have withstood the water a little more.

I guess i assumed too much about my shoes. I headed towards a darker spot in the woods. I would never dare go here. I wasn't afraid of this forest... I've always heard a scream about this part of the forest that usually makes me panic. I walked over the woods and saw how the trees began to cover the sun I could barely see the sun anymore. It was still somehow bright, so there was no need to use a flashlight. I walked towards Akane's house as the cold wind passed through my body.

 looked in front of me and saw a small wooden house. It had been the oldest house here. No one lives there, but the old owners were rumored to have poisoned their little boy and their girl had been stabbed and shot in both legs and left to die. I don't know what was the problem with their parents, but they were crazy.

I went past the house and headed for Akane's house not long after I was already at her doorstep...

I knocked on the door...

"Is anyone at home"?

-----------------------------

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Heya, Nick here. Hopefully everyone liked this chapter. Sorry if it's a bit short. I usually make my chapters on weekends.

Also characters that are in this story are made by @ dumnbitch89.

We will probably show the drawings of the characters after the story.

Stay tuned for chapter 3, i'm pretty sure Oreo might do it.

: 333 see ya!

Words: 866

Made by:  Nik aka Dumnbitch89