So, What's next?

Six days had passed, and it seemed as though God had sent Angels from heaven to help fasten the belt of her Faith. Since the incident at the market,  Misi had believed with each passing seconds that something good would happen to her family even when everything pointed out against it.
     She studied every passage of the scripture that spoke of Faith, prayed harder, worked harder and kept on believing. She gave out the little things she had, after all it is when you give you will receive.
At some point, things got  harder, but she overcame her worry by constantly reminding herself that , this is the season for her.
She could not afford any distractions, no matter what came her way she kept repeating to herself that she won't be casual.
She won't give room to the devil to cheat her, just like the scripture commanded.
It worked out just right because now, as she laid on her bed facing the motionless celling fan in her shadowy room , she had this unshakable feeling that everything is going to work out for her good and it didn't feel far away.
She could already smell the aroma of  Favor and Blessings.

~~~
     Innatu was the only one left at home early on Wednesday morning. She walked into the living room,  and as if it was the first time she entered the living room, she retied her wrapper and took a good look at the house.
She looked from the clean yet faded tiles to the blue curtains, her sons had done a great job cleaning the house, their box TV was no less a portrait as it no longer worked.
She exhaled loudly and sat down on the old fashion patterned couch. The chair was too woody to be of any  comfort.
The woman untied the edge of her wrapper and brought out her small Nokia phone and the little money she had gathered from trading vegetables.
From her calculations, she made loss rather than gains, she had to use the little profit she made to fund her sons' school fees, it was so small that she had use part of her capital.

Now she was left with eight thousand naira, and the chances that her husband would make up to two thousand naira by the end of the day were flat.

She was still calculating her ends meet when her phone rang , she couldn't pick it up on time, the button refused  functioning, she checked the caller ID, it was an unknown number.

" Oh well, it might as well be all those fraudster sef." She said under her breath.

The phone rang again and she urged herself to pick up, for all she knew it might be a good call. 
When she finally picked up , it turned out to be the best phone call she had ever received in her sixty two years of living.
It was a long time friend that she had been of help to , the man said that he been looking forward to reaching her lately and he asked her to send her account details.
The call ended under a minute and she hurriedly went to her daughter, Misi's apartment.
The man sent her money through Misi's account and he dropped a very long message on how she had been a blessing to his life and the money he sent was little compared to what she deserves.

When her daughter read the message out loud, she said. " Two million five hundred thousand naira is small?  Aaaaah!!!."
She busted in tears and began rolling on the cold floor, thanking God. Misi kept dancing without music , her dance steps like that of a deaf person, it required no drums.
The celebration continued when the entire family got together.
Plans to spend wisely followed, and  Misi was grateful for her sensitivity, she thanked the Holy Spirit for not allowing her to be casual.

~~~

The scene was strange and unreal, but she could identify most of the people that ran by her, a large crowd was running and she couldn't be figure out why.

She sat behind a table counting money, but she was distracted by the way people kept running.
Soon, she stood up and yelled
" What's happening with you people? What are you looking for? Who are you chasing?."
Not a single person answered her, she was miffed she looked closely at the people running, they each held something that looked like a gift in their hands.
She was about ask again , when a voice answered her.

" These people are not being chased, they are chasing somebody." The voice sounded familiar but she couldn't place it .

" Who are they chasing and why?"
She asked referentially.

" The Man in the City, he had visited them and blessed them with new and marvelous things. " The voice answered.

" If he has already blessed them,  then, why are they chasing after Him?" She asked

" He is leaving this City for another but they need His presence, His help, His strength , His teachings and His principles so that the Evil Man will not steal what they have been given."

Then, Innatu eyes flew wide open , she rose up sweating profusely.
She could remember every word the voice said in the dream but she barely understand.

Instantly , she bowed her head in prayer to ask WHAT'S NEXT???