CHAPTER 1. Best Friends Forever

Rory looked in her bathroom mirror, examining her skinny body in the red bikini her friends bought her. It was finally time. As she walked out her bathroom, she smiled at the other girls.

Alexa stood in the room holding ropes as Mari ran over to Rory and dragged her to the bed. Rory's heart raced as she laid down and watched her friend Cassandra tie her feet and hands to her bed post.

It was weird. Just yesterday, Rory's parents were packing their bags for a month long vacation of which Rory denied. She had called her friends and they said it was time for her 'initiation'. When she pressed her curiousity, she learned that the girls had a secret pact.

Rory felt grateful, awaiting initiation. She felt Mari sit down on her thighs and watched as Alexa stood at her right and Cassandra stood at her left.

"Man... If only Craig could see you now." Rory's heart stopped. A weird time for Cassandra to bring up her boyfriend. Rory couldn't even reply as Cassandra started lightly running her fingers down Rory's side.

"How could he love a skank like you." The girls looked almost demonic as Cassandra hovered her arms against Rory's stomach. "One... Two... Three!" Rory started yelping at them.

Cassandra was relentlessly running her nails across Rory's bare tummy as she used her left hand to tickle the sensitive girl's belly button with a feather.

Mari had already started running two brushes across Rory's soles, letting the bristles give the girl an almost unbearable need to scratch. The oil she had began slathering on made the tickling much worse.

Alexa had taken out a pack of electric toothbrushes and brushed them against Rory's armpits and let them sit without a second of mercy.

"Take that you stupid bitch!" Cassandra yelled as she laughed at Rory's crying face. She was already red with exhaustion and the tickling hadn't ceased at all. No matter how much she screamed, struggled and licked, they just tickled her worse.

For a moment, Rory was able to catch her breath as well as a glimpse of her surroundings. She noticed that each girl had left the room and their tools behind. She heard the front door opening and closing before footsteps reached her room again.

Cassandra smirked in the doorway. "Im going out to the bowling alley with Chris and telling him about your affair. I'll make sure he comes back here later. In the meantime..." She pulled out a roll of tape and grabbed some of the electric toothbrushes.

Turning each brush on, she placed one on each of Rory's sweaty toes and all across her heel and feet. She taped each one and also taped a few to the girls armpits and belly. She then taped the girls mouth.

"Good luck cunt." Was Cassandra's farewell as Rory screamed for mercy just to hear the front doors open and shut.