CHAPTER 7

(Ashley's POV)

As we where up stairs talking about the guys, all of a sudden we hurd them start yelling downstairs. We where all gonna go, but we didn't want to start anything so we sent Sel down there cause we kept hearing Michael's name being yelled.

"Oh my fucking god, what the hell is taking that heffer so long!!" Liz said getting pissed.

"Let's just go see what that bitch is doing" Gracie said, me and Liz looked at her shocked.  She never really cusses. So it just shocked us.

"Okayyyy" I said getting off the bed and helping Gracie off the floor.

As we started walking down the stares we saw Calum and Ashton bring Luke to the kitchen. I wonder what happened..

"Guys I don't see Mikey or Sel" I said as we go on the last step.  I started looking around, till I hurd the door shut. I looked at both of the girls and we walked tours the door and we could believe wat we saw..

"Wat the fuck!" Liz yelled looking at Mikey and Sel kiss.

They both jumped and looked our way..  Mikey looked down while Sel looked at us..

"Where yall just kissing?" I asked putting my hand on my hips

"N-" Michael was cut off by a "hell yea we where" then we all looked at Sel with our mouths wide open.

"Yes we where fucking kissing! Now if u don't mind I would like to continue!" Sel
Said "I mean uh what?" She said then laughed .

"Okay, but wheres Calum?" I asked, but then remember that they brought Luke to my kitchen. "Wait never mind" I said walking to the kitchen. 

As soon as I walked in, I screamed, cause there was lots of blood and I don't do blood. At all..  I fell to the ground, so I couldn't see it anymore and felt someone to my side. I looked over and saw Calum looking at me and rubbing my back.

"It's okay babe, were done, u can stand up now" he said holding his hand out. 

I never knew that someone like him with piercings and tattoos be so, sweet. I though smiling and looking at him.

"Do u want to get up or not?" He said smirking at me.

"But I rather stay like this!" I said with out thinking cause I was eyes leveled with his dick.  After realizing what I said I quickly said "yeah" and took him hand and stood up, but almost fell again, till he grabbed me and now we where just inches apart.  I look at him for a while and he did the same. Soon I felt his breath on my lips and without thinking I put my lips to his.

"Hey Cal-" Luke said and we quickly pulled away.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦
SORRY IT SUCKS :(  TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK PLZZZ!!!!  

I LOVE YALL GUYS :*

-ASHLEY