CHAPTER 6

(Ashley's POV)

We all just stare at them, like there on drugs, and started laughing. Sel laughed so hard she fell to the floor, Gracie peed her pants a little and Liz just laughed harder.

"G-guys! OMFG y'all are soo funny! Hahaha quit playing!!" I said still laughing a little. Looking at them and they had a face that said 'we aren't joking' and that's when I stopped laughing and hit the others that where laughing and after they looked at the guys they stopped laugh too"

"Guys please tell us that face is a 'I'm joking' face!" Gracie said.

"I'm sorry babe, but we're being for real" Luke said smiling and looking at Gracie up and down..

"Oh.. Oh.. Oh my god!" She said and started running up the stairs, us right behind her....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Michael's POV)

"Michael get the fuck off of him!" I hurd someone yelling, I'm on top of my friend Luke just punching him....  Wait, I'm punching my best friend.... I get off of him and look at him as he tries to get off the ground. Both Ashton and Calum run to his side..

"What the actual fuck is going in!!!" I hurd one of the girls say. I look back and its Sel.  Omg she is beautiful, so beautiful, I can't even take my eyes off of her..  Wait did I just call her beautiful??  I mean I'm gay...

"Well Sel, Michael just fucking jumped on Luke and punched him. I think he has a broken nose." I hurd Ashton say.  I turned around and saw them helping him up. I look at his face, yep his nose is broken for sure.

I was about to say something, till I felt a hand on my back. I knew it was Sel because she is to short to reach my shoulder.

"Michael, why?" She asked looking a little pissed.  God damn she's cut when she looks pissed.

"Thanks! Now answer my fucking question!" She said.  Oh fuck I said that out loud.

"Well, he told y'all that we liked y'all!!! We wanted to keep it a secret, but fuck face told y'all" I said starting to head out the door..

"Fucking dicks Michael!!!" I hurd Sel say and laughed a bit.  I turned around when she was right behind me. I covered my dick, because I thought she was gonna hit me again! But instead she grabbed my fucking shirt and kissed me. I instantly kissed back..

"What the fuck!!!" We hurd and she pulled away and I looked up at her angry friends...  Fuck!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the slow update!!!! 

BTW my phone is getting cut off soon :( but I'll try to steal WiFi!! 

Love u guys!!

-Ashley