Mum!

(IZZY'S POV)
A week later, I was on the plane to visit mum with my dad and Matilda. Lily decided not to come because she said she didn't want to intrude. She stayed with Lana and Bex. As soon as we returned home I ran into mums arms and she hugged me tightly. "I've missed you so much mum!" I said, crying on her shoulder.
"I missed you too!" She said.
"Are you ok? I thought you were in the hospital"!" I say, pulling away from the hug.
"I was, I got sent out today as I'm getting better." She said and dad runs up and joins the hug.
"I thought you said you wouldn't" he said crying.
"I didn't think I would. It's a miracle." Mum said. I run upstairs into my bedroom. I look around. It was all the same. I unpacked my things and text Lily.
L- Lily
I-Izzy
I- Hey lil, mums ok. She's getting better.
L- I'm so glad to hear that, send her my love.
I- will do, I miss you
L- I miss you too, enjoy your time with your mum and dad, I'll be here if you need me <3
I- bye, ly
L- ly2 💕
I run downstairs and return to mum and dad. Matilda sits on my knee as we watch a movie on the tv and catch up.
(LILY'S POV)
"Mum, Bex! Izzy said her mum is getting better." I shout downstairs as I exit my room and run down. Lana and Bex take a sigh of relief and smile at me. I run to sit on Lana's knee and hug her. She hugs me back and Bex joins. We all hug for a couple of minutes before we pull away. I cuddle in-between Lana and Bex and we all watch a movie. Bex soon falls asleep on my shoulder and I smile and hug her. I turn to see Lana asleep too. I take a picture of them both and send them to Izzy.
(I-Izzy)
(L- Lily)
I- 🤣😭
L- help, they're squishing me.
I- good luck getting Bex up, she did it to me last week, I had to literally slap her to wake her up.
L- oh god 💀
I switch off my phone and slide down the couch onto the floor. Bex and Lana fall a bit but they don't wake up. I yawn and walk upstairs to my room after switching off the tv.