Vancouver

(Lily's POV)
When we arrive at the airport, I realise I have never been on a place before, neither has Izzy. We both look at each other and Bex notices. "First time?" She says and me and Izzy nod. "Ah don't worry. It's fun!" She says and we all try to catch up to Lana. I can tell Lana is very serious when it comes to things like this. She has airport Lana mode activated. She takes our suitcases and sends them through to the plane. We have FAST TRACK passes so we skip all the queues and head to security.

As we go through a young girl runs to Lana and hugs her. Lana laughs looking for her mother when she sees her run over. "I'm so sorry!" Her mum says and Lana laughs.
"It's ok don't worry!" Lana says and bends down to the little girl. "Hello!" She says. The little girl screams and runs behind her mum. "EVIL QUEEN!" She screams and her mum laughs, so does Lana. "It's ok, I won't hurt you, you can join my team." Lana says as she nods and winks at the little girl. The little girl laughs and runs away. Her mother thanks Lana and chases after her. Me and Izzy laugh and follow Airport Lana. When we are behind her, Me and Bex start walking like soldiers and so does Izzy. Everyone laughs walking past us and Lana doesn't notice as she is so serious. She turns around to see what everyone is laughing at and we all jump and start to walk normally. Lana rolls her eyes and laughs. 
"Well at least I'm trying to get home safe!" She shouts and Bex tries to hold her laugh in. "Why so serious?" She says and Lana looks at her rolling her eyes.

When we get on the plane Lana finally relaxes. "I'm sorry!" She says. "I'm scared, I have three kids to look after!" Bex looks at her and places her hand on her chest and opens her mouth as if she took offence. Me and Izzy laugh. When the plane lifts off me and Izzy hold hands through the window because we are scared. We are in business class seats so we had our own rooms. After an hour we aren't scared anymore. Izzy told her window down and wakes me up by smacking me on the face and laughing. "Do you mind?" I say laughing and sitting up. I smack her back and she laughs. "Lana and Bex are asleep so I'm lonely" she says. I groan and climb through the window into her room. I get the remote and turn the mini tv on and get under the covers. "What do you want to watch then?" I ask as she laughs.
We look through the movies and decide to watch Avengers Endgame. Izzy's choice, obviously. After a while I feel my eyes close and I drift off to sleep.

(Lana's POV)
I wake up and start to worry when I can't see Lily in her little room on the plane. I look to Bex who is still asleep and check to see if Izzy is there. I see Izzy and Lily in Izzy's bed watching Avengers. They're both fast asleep. I smile and close the window. We still have 3 hours left so I thought I would let them sleep.I get myself a drink and go back to my bed.

When we arrive at Vancouver, I wake the girls up and they yawn and stand up straight away. But then there's Bex. She groaned and went back to sleep. "BEX! We need to go!" I shout and she opened her eyes to look at me. "UGHHHH" she groaned and stood up, putting her shoes back on. We got off the plane and I  ran up to my mum. "MAMA!" I screamed as I ran into her arms. My mum pulled me  into a tight hug and looked to Lily and Izzy. Then to Bex. "REBECCA!" She said, hugging her!
"Hey!" Bex replied and hugged her back.
"Mama! This is Lily, my daughter. And this is Izzy, Bex's daughter. We found them!" I said. Mama looked at them both and started to cry. She slowly walked up to them and hugged them. They both hugged back. I smiled and brought the suitcases to the car and loaded them into the boot.