𝐱. born to die

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN.

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬    

"BORN TO DIE"

THE NEVER LEAVING DEATH TERM WAS MIXED TO AMY'S HAIR BULB, EXTENDING OVER HER BODY

THE NEVER LEAVING DEATH TERM WAS MIXED TO AMY'S HAIR BULB, EXTENDING OVER HER BODY. The ghosts that used to live on her head turned into silhouettes, standing like columns, their piercing eyes on her as they watched the scene in front of them with bated breath.

Her father was at the front, yet his face was blurry; even her imagination wasn't enough to define a man she never met. Her uncle was standing next to him, and Amy for a moment felt happy because the Winters brothers were finally united even though it was only on her head.

Kate Schmidt's ghost had joined them, but her eyes were flickering between the brunette and her own lifeless body that laid a few steps ahead.

Simon's eyes lost their focus.

"Amy!" He yelled as he pushed her out of the way just in time. She fell to the ground, the brutal cracking sound followed. Her defeat shattered before breaking into pieces and mixing with the tense air like dust.

It all happened too fast.

She watched Simon hold the Nightwing killer, at least he tried to. The ax stuck to his arm, the blood splashed and Simon grunted in pain. The vision of Simon laying on the ground with an ax on his head crawled to her brain, splitting her heart into little pieces.

"No!" Amy screamed, her legs kicking the killer with the strength she could collect from every inch of her soul. Taking the icepick she had in her pocket, she stuck it to the killer's leg. The Nightwing Killer stumbled, almost falling to the ground, and thereby giving them enough time to recover.

"Come on!" Simon shouted, helping her stand up. She threw herself to him as soon as her feet met with the ground, letting him carry her away.

Josh threw her arm over his shoulder, balancing the girl between Simon and himself. Weary and numb, Amy wasn't able to hide the shades of pain from her face, every ache reflected her pale face. The Nightwing Killer was following them and Amy's broken leg wasn't really help as the trio ran.