𝐢𝐯. bloody valentine

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR.

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

"BLOODY VALENTINE"

THERE WERE TIMES WHEN AMY CONSIDERED WHAT WOULD HAVE FELT LIKE BEING A FULL SUNNYVALER

THERE WERE TIMES WHEN AMY CONSIDERED WHAT WOULD HAVE FELT LIKE BEING A FULL SUNNYVALER. She would compare the perks and the handicaps.

To list the perks; she wouldn't ever have to put a blanket over blanket on herself while sleeping again or check the price tag before getting something. She'd wear the latest fashions and the most expensive shoes. Her mother wouldn't have to sit up all night to calculate how they would get by to the end of the month.

As for the drawbacks; Amy would be surrounded by spoiled snobs, (and probably became one herself) and had to bear her lovely grandparents every single damn day. She would turn into a robot eventually,  her mantra would become survival; pretend, pretend, pretend. And, after a while, she couldn't distinguish the difference between faking and reality.

Having been taken to the Shadyside Hospital, and signing up with the blessed name Love, she was discovering more privileges. She was put to a special room, thanks to her name. It might have been not fair but sometimes she loved the extras of having a strong family. Visiting hours were over, yet nobody could comment on Matthew staying on her side. Her mother thought she was staying in Matthew's. (If she knew the truth, she would kill people starting from Deena to Nick Goode.) Her grandparents were informed, and they demanded her transfer to Sunnyvale. They didn't even visit her because they would never cross to the Shadyside.

The sky constantly changed colors from dark blue to orange to gloomy grey. The hospital was quiet, providing serenity for Amy and her simmering head. She was watching the dirty ceiling, questioning her aim on the earth. (And no, she still didn't come up to a certain answer.)

Matthew was eating her jello. (because she refused to eat, and he jumped at it.)  "You do realize that Kalivoda boy has a crush on you right?"

Amy turned her head slightly to observe him as she wasn't sure if he was messing with her. "Don't be ridiculous."