chapter ten

We woke up around 10 am "Good morning" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek, "Good morning" I said too smiling to him "I'm really hungry, I'll go down and make breakfast" I said while standing up "Okay, I'll take a shower" He said standing up too.

I went downstairs and started making breakfast when someone knocked at the door, I went to see who it was and it was Sarah, what was she doing here so soon "Hey Sarah" I said smiling "Hey Y/N sorry for disturbing but have you seen my brother he-" She cut herself off when she saw Rafe coming downstairs just with a towel around his waist "Rafe?" She said almost yelling, "Fuck" he sighed "Sarah um-" I tried to explain when Rafe cut me off "We are together now" He said looking at me "What?" Sarah said so confused and mad "Oh my god Sarah why do you even care you literally slept with Jonh B when we were together let us do whatever we want" I said yelling at her "Y/N you hated my brother and now-" "And now what Sarah you hated the pogues too and look at you" I cut her off, I looked at Rafe cause he was just staring at us while drinking his coffee "Rafe" I said looking right at his eyes "Oh yes Sarah, Y/N it's right" He said just agreeing me "You both out of my house" I said trying to stay calm "I'm just in a towel Y/N" "Not like every girl on here haven't seen you like that" I said and opened the door "Go out" I added and they left.

When they left I sighed and continued eating, I wasn't mad at Rafe I just needed to be alone. He said we were together I was happy about that but why was Sarah acting so overprotective. I went upstairs and took a shower, I saw Rafe clothes in the floor so I decided to go give him.

I dressed up and went to Cameron's house, Wheezie opened the door "Hey Y/N" She said smiling at me, she has always been really nice to me "Hi, it's Rafe home?" I asked "Yeah, yeah he's in his room" I went upstairs and knocked at his door "Leave me alone" He yelled "Rafe it's me Y/N" I said, he opened the door "Look who decided to show up" He said kinda mad, "Rafe I'm sorry, Sarah just put me so nervous and you were staring like nothing" I said, he told me to enter and he closed the door "I don't know why you care about what my sister says" He said putting his hand on my chin, he knew that made me so nervous "I- I don't know she always has to complain everything" I said starting to be nervous "Look at me" He said lifting my head making eye contact "Rafe I-" "Don't say anything" He cut me off and our mouths were inches from kissing when someone knocked at the door "Rafe, what are you doing" Someone yelled through the door "What do you want Sarah" "Topper and Kelce are asking for you" She said "Tell them I can't go right now" He said and Sarah left. "Well I think I should be going I heard there is a party later and-" He grabbed my waist and kissed me, I pulled away "But the party can wait actually" I said and kissed him again. We both pulled away "We can continue this later" He said not really wanting to stop "I have to go with the guys" He added " Yeah sure, see you later" I said "See you later princess" He said.

I got out his room going downstairs but I ran into Sarah "Y/N? Why are you here" She said "Oh just-" She cut me off "Rafe, look Y/N I don't care you date my brother, I just don't think he's the one for you" She said "I don't have time for this Sarah, bye" I said and left the Cameron's house.