Patting ENA head-canon

𓏲 ˖. So, it starts while you're watching a movie. ENA hugged you pretty tightly, resting her head on your shoulder. And then you gave her a small pat on the head.

𓏲 ˖. "Uh, what is that, S/O? Why are you... Punching my head, but very gently punch?"

𓏲 ˖. You looked silent for a while, "Does this person really not know anything about this...?"

𓏲 ˖. "... Ah, I'd be happy if you want to make my head a boxing place. I have no problem with that─"

𓏲 ˖. "Noo─ it's a head pat, ENA. Did you didn't know about this..?"

𓏲 ˖. "Head what?", "Head-pat. Like this..."

𓏲 ˖. You patted her head again, affectionately. ENA seems to be enjoying it and likes it...

𓏲 ˖. "Ah... I see. That's a lot of fun, right S/O? I am glad you told me about this."

𓏲 ˖. "No problems... You're also my girlfriend after all, it's fine to share some things with you."

𓏲 ˖. After that day, she seemed to be patting herself on the head, enjoying it. But over time she became bored.

𓏲 ˖. She walked into the kitchen, saw you making a sandwich. She watches you from afar, with her normal gaze and her trademark smile. You're aware of her presence.

𓏲 ˖. She started to approach you, "What's up, ENA? Is something bothering you?"

𓏲 ˖. "... Want a sandwich? I can made one for you." you ask, offering your sandwich, but she shakes her head, still not responding with her voice.

𓏲 ˖. "Huh? She's acting pretty strange today... Did something really bothering her?"

𓏲 ˖. "... Head pat?"

𓏲 ˖. She nodded.

𓏲 ˖. "Holy fu─ why didn't you just say that earlier? You made me kinda worried, you know..."

𓏲 ˖. "Ehe, just testing you. Can you really know what am I think?" she said, winking at you, and you just making an awkward smile.

𓏲 ˖. It's been 5 hours since you cuddle with ENA, and patting her head while watching some random shows on your TV.

𓏲 ˖. "ENA, did you really like head pat?"

𓏲 ˖. "Mmh, I love it when you do that to me. It felt very comfortable to me." she climbed into your lap and leaned her head against your chest, you can only smile thinly there.

𓏲 ˖. "I'd like it if we continued to do this when we we're alone... Can you do this, S/O?"

𓏲 ˖. "Eh, sounds pretty interesting, as long as I was with you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄