Dating ENA would be like...

𓏲 ˖. Very very shy, nervous, and hesitant at the first date. But she seems to be adjusting and starting to feel comfortable with your relationship.

𓏲 ˖. Really care and love you, she's afraid of hurting you because of her actions or words. Protecc.

𓏲 ˖. Oh gosh she has a terrible moodswing. Her pessimism stresses her out, too much? She's just overthinking if she's a match with you or not.

𓏲 ˖. "Did S/O really love me? Did they just dating with me because they just pity me? Ah, does my presence annoy them? Gosh I'm really worried..."

𓏲 ˖. Usually she will cry because of negative thoughts that haunt her. And you just hug and comfort her.

𓏲 ˖. She's kinda overprotective... She just wants only you to be able to touch her, not anyone else. But she usually hides her overprotective attitude, she knows that it will bother you.

𓏲 ˖. Sometimes she can give you an overzealous energy. And she often thinks that you hate her energy, but you might like it.

𓏲 ˖. Late night movies, you guys watching so much cartoons or adventure movie.

𓏲 ˖. Is a big fan of dogs. Give her a dog and she will marry you.

𓏲 ˖. Will invite you to traveling together, accompanied by Moony. She gets pretty excited when she traveling with her favorite S/O.

𓏲 ˖. Secretly a McDonald's manager. She will give you a free order.

𓏲 ˖. "Salutations! What will you order─ ah, S/O? Nice to meet you again! What will you love to order?" she said while smiling warmly.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄