Teenage Drama -Chapter 1-

Hey everyone ! This is a story based on my cousin Lily's life ! I hope you like it ! :]

Teenage Drama

Chapter 1

I stared sadly at the boy walking by me in the hall. Austin Starley. We dated only a couple days before for 8 months. Now, we barely spoke. I loved him and he loved me. Or that's what he led me to believe. That Monday, he told me that he thought it would be too hard to break up with her before he moved. My close friend Rachel Shelton, who dated Austins best friend Josh Fitzerbuttun, and was dumped by him the day before I was, stood beside me. She gave me a sad smile and we walked towards our lockers. Josh's unfortunately, was right beside mine. He gave me a grin but I just scowled at him.

"Lily, hurry up!" a voice said beside me. It was my other friend, Avery. She was sort of goth. She didn't wear black lipstick, or too much eyeliner, but today she wore a hot pink miniskirt and black leggings and a lot of jewelry. Her long dark brown hair was layered and pinned up with a pink bow to match her skirt. She also wore a band tee, which I did not know the name of. She smiled at me and gestured towards our homeroom door. I quickly collected my stuff and headed inside with her. We sat next to each other and always passed notes. Avery knew everything about what was happening with Austin. She said he was a jerk and that I should get over him, but I couldn't bring myself to it. I just couldn't stop liking him.

Avery nudged me. A pink sticky note was lying in front of me.

Are you okay? You seem stressed, was written on it. I took out a pen and wrote an answer.

Sort of. Just thinking about Austin. L  She looked at me sympathetically and wrote once again.

He's a jerk, Drew. He just wants to play around with your heart. She told me this many times.

I know. You're right. I just don't know if I can yet. She grinned at me and wrote quickly.

Well, wanna go to the mall after school?? J 

We have soccer practice, remember? She rolled her eyes at me.

I know that knucklehead! I meant after!

Sure. It'll get things off my mind.

Yay! :D

We stopped writing notes after that because our teacher, Mr. Rayton, glared at us and threatened to give us a detention. We didn't really care though. We always got detentions.

~

I almost cried at our soccer practice because Austin was there. I wanted to jump on him and beg him to take me back. I don't think he even realized I was there. Avery was walking up to me when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Josh, Rachel's ex.

"What are you doing tomorrow ni..." His question was cut off short by Avery strutting up to him. She glared at him. What was strange was that Avery and Josh were actually friends. "Just text me," he finally said and sauntered off to Austin and his other friends. A few minutes later, I got a text from Josh.