Chapter Six

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Carnalmind777 for making the awesome cover you see today.

**************************************

Her eyes cracked open, a blinding light burnt her sensitive eyes causing them the water profusely. Bright colors assaulting the new found sensitivity of her molten gold orbs,, finally focusing in on the only constant darkened shade. A shock of dark hair long and silky, her hand as if having a mind of its own reaching for the silken softness that calmed her vision so.

A groan rumbled from her solid and steady warmth jolting her out of the trance that so trapped her.

"I wouldn't suggest doing that again," Artairs voice grumbled through her ears, much louder than any natural sound she was used to.

"For the love of all that is holy stop screaming!!!" She groused softly, startled by the melodic quality of her own voice a tone drenched in the honeyed sweetness of something other worldly. When Artair finally stopped his smooth mode of walking, dropping her unceremoniously to the ground below with a sound thump.

Taking in her surroundings Persephone was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar landscape, it reminded her much of Ireland. A smirk graced her full pink lips until she thought about how she was transported here. How did he bring her from her cabin in Alaska to Ireland? How did he get past security?! Why was she randomly feeling attraction toward him?

"Welcome to the land of the dark fae.......I see your fae gifts are coming in nicely," he purred deeply into her tender ears, fingers grazing the pointed tip softly causing a shudder to flow directly to her core. Smacking his hands way she covered her alien like ears from his bear pawl like hands.

"Touching another fae's ears, its something of only a mate should do, remember that, girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry for the wait, and the absurd shortness of this chapter!!!

I only have two weeks left of school and its been kicking my butt to play catch up!