Chapter four

Kinda what I picture Artair looking like above.
*****************£********************
Five hours later, five grueling hours later she finally finished the task of counting each grain of salt. Millions of tiny fine grains sat in a small pile beside her plump hips, the smirking fanged fae smugly watching her suffering with a spark of delight in those silver eyes.
"Jerk," she muttered mulishly, gritting here teeth in frustration. This man.....this hulking, muscled, tight. bodied man, with golden expanses of chest gleaming at her. Shaking her head, Persephone's pink mouth twisted in disgust, not at the ethereal creature, but at herself for her body betraying her in this time of crisis.

He had forced her to pick up grains of salt for gods sakes! She didn't know how but she know HE forced her.
". "You are coming with me, Halfling," the deep baritone of his voice rumbles softly across the room.
"Will you stop calling me that?!" She groaned, slamming her palm roughly agains the smooth wood of the small cabin with a resounding thump causing the fae's pointed ears to twitch and his eyes to take a light full of mirth.

"I simply am calling you what you are, Half-" cut off when a blur of black smashed into his toned chest, causing the seasoned warrior to topple over like a colt on unsteady legs. With a grunt of annoyance Artair met the eyes of his attacker. Molten golden pools stared back with something akin to fury, and something else he was all to familiar with.......the halting lust. Small pink nails dig into his toned pectorals, lush thighs cradling his trim hips, her warm breath puffing softly with furry against his lips, Artair felt something he himself had not felt in over a hundred year.

Just as the feelings came he quashed them down into the deepest sect of his mind, flipping the astounding Halfling onto her back the letting his mane of inky black fall around them in thick luscious wave, he bared his fangs in a show of dominance over the mutt.

Fear welled up in her, but there was a zing of appreciation for his showing fangs.
"Listen here, tinker bell, I suggest you put those little teeth away before I punch them out," she groused hoping behind her false bravado, he didn't sense the fear she actually had for those "little teeth". The tick in his strong jaw told her otherwise. She new she had made another blunder, and it was not going to end well on her part.

**************************************
Cliff hanger! Not a good one but it exist!