005

Here you go babies, love you all xoxo

When it's one o'clock Harry is sure he can hear his father's snores through the hallway of the second floor. He tiptoes towards his parents room to be sure that they are asleep and when he is he silently leaves the house.

He is now in front of Louis' house and texts him.

H: This is Harry, I'm in front of your house x

It takes less than a minute for Louis to leave his house as well and he walks up to Harry.

"Hi there, Curly. Took you long enough. I thought you forgot about me." Louis puts his hand on his heart and acts fake offended.

"Forget about you? How could someone?"

"That's exactly what I mean." Louis winks at the taller boy. "Now, what's your plan then mister sneak out?"

"I was thinking about just chilling on the beach and get to know each other? Just to be sure I'm not going to hang out with an axe murderer."

"If I were do you honestly think I'd include that in our conversation?" Louis chuckles.

"I would notice."

Both boys are already walking towards the beach which is literally at their feet. They do go a bit further though so they are not literally in Louis' garden.

"And how would you notice I'm some kind of psycho then?" Louis gives Harry a smirk and he crosses his arms.

"I watch a lot of real life crime series." Harry answers proudly.

"So I should be the one worrying then? You know how to make my body disappear?" Louis teases.

"Yeah I could but honestly I'm too lazy to do that. Talking about lazy, want to sit down here?" Harry suggests.

"Thought you'd never ask."

Both boys drop themselves in the sand, close to the ocean but not too close so they don't get wet.

"So other than watching crime series, what else do you do then in your free time?" Louis asks.

"To be honest not much. I have a loving relationship with Netflix and my bed. Other than that I love food and my friends"

"Sounds like a mood." Louis chuckles. "Wish I could have that lifestyle but my parents would kill me."

"What do you do then?" Harry turns around so he is not facing the ocean anymore but the ocean blue eyes.

"Well my parents push me to study a lot. They didn't do that for a year and I had to do it over and they are still pissed about it. Normally I would have graduated last week but I still have to do another year."

"Too much partying?" Harry teases.

"Just stuff happening, nothing major. My parents are pretty strict, you might have noticed when you came over earlier. Anyway my father pushes me to join him to some formal gatherings and stuff. I play football and I love theatre."

"Are you doing acting school?" Harry asks, being interested in Louis' interests.

"I wish. Father says it's a waste of time."

"But it's not, Louis. If it's something you feel passionate about and makes you happy then you should do it." Harry encourages.

"One does not go against my father, Harry. You don't know him. If he says that theatre is a waste of time, then it is a waste of time end of conversation."

Harry can see the expression on Louis' face harden, trying to hide some hurt. He really can't have that. He doesn't want Louis to leave him like he did earlier so he quickly changes the subject.

"So play 21 questions then?" Harry asks. "I mean it's a silly game but pretty cool to get to know each other."

"Sounds cool, curly." Louis' lips are curling up and it makes Harry soft.

"Alright then, favourite colour?" Harry starts

"Red. Favourite food?"

"Pasta alfredo." Harry answers. "Best band?"

"The Fray hands down. Your biggest dream?"

"Becoming an international popstar."

"You sing?" Louis supports his head on his elbow that's in the sand and gives Harry a sweet smile.

"I do, yeah. I'm not really good but a boy can dream."

"I understand. I want to be an actor someday." Louis sighs, closing his eyes when the back of his head touches the sand.

"Well maybe we'll meet again in Hollywood." Harry jokes. "You might hand over my Grammy."

"I think I first have my Oscar before you have your Grammy Styles." Louis smirks, eyes still closed and hands lying under his head in the sand.

"Want to make a bet?" Harry challenges and he knows that the chance of him winning a Grammy or Louis winning an Oscar is almost zero but it's a fun bet to make and maybe when one of them is lucky enough to get that far one day, they'll remember this conversation on the beach. It kind of connects them that they both have such a big dreams.

"Alright, I'm in for it." Louis nods. "When I win an Oscar I'll take you on a holiday wherever you want."

"Sweet. When I win a Grammy you get to choose."

"I like that idea." Louis smiles and he enjoys having silly talks, talking about their dreams and a future they will probably never have. It's for once not gossiping about other rich people's scandals or a discussion if they should attend the fashion show in Milan or Paris this year. It's a normal conversation with someone from his age that hasn't grown up with money inside his ass.

It's nice to have someone around that's different, open minded and has silly dreams and dares to express them.

It's easy to get along with the boy that has green eyes and curly hair. Louis knows that the boy is actually something good that's happening in his life. He sighs and takes his eyes off the boy for a bit. It's just a matter of time before he fucks everything up. Louis always does when something good happens to him.