Part 9 - One of Us

As the story goes there was but one and only one, one born into every generation, one chosen to fight against the evils of the world, only one, and she was called the vampire slayer

As the story goes there was but one and only one, one born into every generation, one chosen to fight against the evils of the world, only one, and she was called the vampire slayer. Buffy Summers was the slayer that with the help of her bewitching best friend Willow Rosenberg changed those rules forever as one became two, then two became many, as slayers all over the world were activated to join the fight against evil but before those rules were broken, before everything changed forever, the world was changed once before by the birth of the first slayer known as the primeval one.
Sineya was the first woman to become the slayer creating a legacy that would be added to by many but although those who came after her were vampire slayers too none quite had the power which she held due to the first slayer having a direct link with the shadow demon which had formed with her human body causing her to lose her humanity as she became the first slayer making her far stronger than any other slayer in history.
It was that power, the power of the first slayer, that the unhinged vampire Drusilla sought out to recreate knowing that if the witch Willow was able to adjust the slayer spell to aid her in turning all potentials into slayers, then she too could adjust the magic, altering it somehow for her own liking...

Drusilla's plans were many years in the making formed within a vision she had of a child, a son of the slayer she despised more than any other slayer, and so she waited patiently for the perfect time to her plans into action knowing she needed Theo Frey, Buffy's son, to have lived a human life before she introduced herself to him, and that she would need an inexperienced witch that she could manipulate into doing her bidding as she educated that witch, Ruby Moon, in all things related to the dark arts, knowing its allure would make the witch a willing accomplish in anything she wanted her to be, and after much waiting it was finally time to take both Theo and Ruby into her undead family.
It took Drusilla roughly about two years of training Ruby in the magics as well as her right-hand vamp Tobias taking the ropes with training Theo into becoming ready to be the first male slayer in history, as she chose to turn the eye as she witnessed a relationship forming between Tobias and Theo, believing it would make Theo more loyal to their cause if he was in love with her number one vampire, until Ruby had found a way of both educating herself on the infamous slayer spell as well as learning a way to manipulate the magics in order to send Theo back in time, to the time of the first slayer, placing him in the same place as the primeval one, to witness her creation, as well as his own.

Prehistoric Times

Theo was surprised at first to find himself suddenly transported from the abandoned insane asylum that Drusilla called her home to be deep within the deserts of a prehistoric Africa, not knowing the logistics of the spell that Ruby had cast, only knowing that the outcome would conclude with him becoming a slayer but as he adjusted himself to his new surroundings and saw only endless miles of nothing but the scorching hot desert he wondered just what exactly he would find in a seemingly non inhabited desert, other than a serious case of sunburn and possible heatstroke.
And so with no other choice other than to stay put, Theo decided to begin walking through the seemingly never-ending desert determined to find some resemblance of life or anything which would hint to him why he had been sent to this unforgivingly hot place but with no answers and the lack of water beginning to take its toll on his mostly human body, it was not long before Theo could not go on any longer as he found his body dropping into the sandy grounds before passing out for what felt like mere moments.
However, those supposed mere moments were long enough for his body to be dragged into a cave by three powerful mages known as the shadow men, and for his body to be tied in chains like the woman next to him, the woman in question being none other than Sineya, something Theo was quick to realize when he reawakened to find himself tied next to the primeval one, as he quickly stood up and tried to break free of his chains only to quickly realize there was no escape.
Theo had wanted to know how the slayers were created and now he knew the cold harsh truth, that the first slayer was nothing more than a human victim of three powerful men who sacrificed her innocence to make her a super-powered soldier against all things supernatural, and it was then he realized that Sineya was nothing more than a girl, a girl that nobody saved, and now just like her, he was about to go through the same process that would change them both forever...