23 | getting rid of a 3p

never let a 3p (third party) keep you from manifesting your sp (specific person). i know how hard and hurtful it can feel to have a 3p involved, trust me i've been there, but it's an easy problem to solve i promise!

first i want to start off with saying that you should take full responsibility of the situation. as sad as it is, you did manifest the 3p in the first place, but that is okay! you probably were not aware but you are now, so take responsibility! remind yourself that you manifested them in and you can easily manifest them out.

the more energy and attention you put into something, the longer it is going to stay around. so if you're focusing solely on this 3p and what they're doing, they are going to stick around.

now how do you go about getting rid of this 3p? simple.

stop putting all of your attention onto the 3p. stop acknowledging that they even exist. stop keeping them in your reality. it's simple, not easy i know. but the more you keep disciplining yourself and moving your attention elsewhere, the more the 3p will disappear from your reality.

if this is a little too difficult to start off with, then you can tell a different story. tell the story that the 3p moved away or found someone better suited for them. tell the story that the 3p is happy for you and your sp because they know your sp is in love with you, they talked about you nonstop! tell a different story.

another tip is don't go searching and stalking your sp's social media's. just don't do it. it won't benefit you. if you happen to be thinking about their socials then be like, oh yeah they literally just post me all the time. their socials is full of pictures of me and us. they are so in love with me.

stop telling the story that there is a 3p involved. there isn't. your sp is already yours. and everyone is happy for you two. no one wants to ruin your relationship.

a 3p does not mean that your sp is over you or they have feelings for another or even that there is another choice. a 3p simply is the result of your insecurities and fears, the product of an old state, and a part of you. they are not separate from you and do not have power. nor does your sp.

again, the 3p is just you. dont be angry. don't hate the 3p. or your sp. or even yourself. learn to forgive, take responsibility, and change the story.

once you keep implementing the new story into your life and your subconscious, i promise that you will have less thoughts and worries about any 3p even being involved. which in return, will keep any from being involved.

it's all on the story you tell and it's all on where you are putting your attention. stop putting your attention and energy into a 3p. they don't matter! also stop affirming that you are trying to get rid of a 3p. you're not, there isn't one.

i promise the less attention you put into any 3p existing, they will leave. i promise.

your sp is yours now<33