26 | the universe // letting go

a/n: i'm quickly updating this book again because i'm honestly never on this app but i would love to finish it for those of you who continue to read. ||| i really hope you all are receiving your manifestations. i want you all to succeed. i have received a few more lately and a lot are clearly in the works of coming to me. no i don't even try because manifestation is not a trying process. i am very happy with where my life is currently, where it is heading, and everything else that has yet to show up. EVERYTHING ALWAYS WORKS OUT FOR ME. i hope you all have the same mentality.

something i tell myself probably everyday is "it's going to work out. it has to. there's nothing to worry about it has to work out exactly how i want it to" especially when i start to overthink something. regardless of what i see. and it always does. or say idk what i want at the moment anymore, i say "it's going to work out for what i truly desire. i don't have to pick, it's going to go exactly how i want" and boom, nothing to worry about or overthink anymore.

-

so the universe. i already said in the last chapter that the universe does not bring you your manifestation. but in all honesty, the "universe" doesn't do anything for you. nothing. unless you look at it from the point of view as you yourself is the universe, which you can. because you are. but it is not a thing outside of you that has any authority over you.

the universe doesn't get to decide if you receive a manifestation or not. you can have anything you desire, there are no restrictions. stop making restrictions. stop allowing others to tell you it's not possible, IT IS MORE THAN POSSIBLE.

"this or something better" please don't even say that. i don't know if i already mentioned this but what's better than what you desire? nothing. stop saying that and get exactly what you desire! be stern. "this is mine and it's done. nothing else matters. it is DONE"

nothing can keep you from receiving what you want because "it's not meant for you". that is literally the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my entire life. you are meant to have what you desire. the only reason you are not receiving your manifestation is because you don't believe it's yours. it's not because it's bad for you or not meant for you. you are the only one deciding what happens, not the universe, not someone else, YOU. only YOU

-

now onto the topic about letting go. i really hate this topic because it's explained so wrong and it's difficult to let go the way people tell you to.

when you hear someone telling you that you need to let it go, they're right, you do. but not in the way you are thinking.

you don't need to stop thinking about your desire. you can think about it all the time. in fact, you probably will. it's not easy to just stop thinking about something you care a lot about. to just "let it go".

what letting it go really means is to let go of the desperation and neediness of your desire. let go of the idea of it not already being yours. let go of the old story. that's really all it is.

you can obsess all you want as long as you're telling a new story of it being done.