- At school

" You be good now darling." My dad said as he held my hand tightly I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got off.
I didn't have many friends but had one good friend and his name was Emmet i've only know him for about a year but to me it feels like i've know him for a good 5 years. I tell him most things. Sometimes I like to keep things to my self.

I made my way to English and sat down at the back where my humming and whispers were silent to most. I got out my homework and passed it to the girl in front of me Victoria. She took my homework and took a look at it, she took it out of sight of the teacher and ripped it in half. She even had the nerve to pass it BACK to me. Mosy turned in their homework EXCEPT me, You see I am not the one to NOT turn in homework not like I was gonna get anything right on it but still. "Cassidy? Where's your homework?" The teacher asked everyone shifted their eye's towards me "uh.. you see." I started to get a bit red from the cheeks. "Oh Cass. Here it is." Said Jess handing me his homework he put it on my desk.
I took notice that my name was already on it and everything. "Bring it here." said Mr.Dee I stood up head down staring to my feet not wanting to look at anyone. I handed it to him and he gave it a good stare but didn't seem to find something suspicious.

I made my way back to my desk and we went on with class all I learned a new position I can sleep in and Mr.Dee won't notice. The bell finally rang for next period I got up but didn't leave just yet, I noticed Jess was still packing up his books and stuff "Why did you do that for me?" I questioned Jess "Your welcome no problem." he said "Thanks." I said now playing with my sleeves "Jess babe. What are you doing?" Victoria interrupted. "I have to go" he said "Yeah uhm. Talk to you later?" I asked but he was already out the door. I then noticed his pencil had been left behind I grabbed it but didn't bother running after him.

At lunch I caught up with Emmet "hey." I said but it came out more of a sigh. "All good?" he asked "uhm yeah.just tired." I replied "oh." sometimes Emmet was really bad at keeping the conversation going but for some reason I liked the awkwardness the silence brought between us. It was funny to me. At that moment Jess and his little groupie walked into the cafeteria my eye's got caught in his, but them came Victoria and untangled us from each others eye's "Woah. What was that all about?" Emmet asked "What?" I asked "Oh come on I totally just saw the way you two looked at each other." he scoffed "shush.Are we still meeting up at my house after school?" I asked "Can I bring some friends?" he asked "uhm sure why not. not like you have many right?" we both laughed "Funny." he said