What happened Next.

Mstt p.o.vI knew which way she was walking. I could tell something was wrong. I walked fast but as soon as I was around the corner, I slowed down. I strolled down the street checking behind me a lot. I saw her. Right there walking around the corner. She didn't see me as she sat on the floor. She was crying, I couldn't leave her there like that. I sat next to her and looked straight ahead. She didn't look for a while but when she did, she looked suprised."Mathew? What-" "Just call me Matt. I hate Mathew." I said...I wasn't sure how to talk to her. "Ok then, Matt. What are you doing?" She asked sounding very..um..confused. "It's not everyday I say a beautiful girl crying her heart out, is it..?" I said trying to seem confident and comfortable talking to her but I think I seemed way to shy. "Who? Me? *sniffle* haha no im good im not crying or beautiful hehe" she said "Really? You're gonna be like this? I have somewhere to be I could just leave if you wa-" "No don't leave please" she interrupted me, she grabbed my jacket arm but I gasped and flinched as she did. "Oh um..im sorry...I didn't realise umm....yea....im sorry.." she was so apologetic it was adorable and it almost made me forget about the pain. All of the pain.  "Um...yea...don't worry don't be so apologetic its nothing." I said while I thought I was 'playing it cool' "oki" she said so cute "But im still sorry hehe" she said poking her tongue out at me. I giggled. She actually made me smile haha. I then realised, she stopped crying. I stood up. I held out my hand but she ignored my gesture and helped herself up by sliding up the wall. I chuckled a little and she let out a laugh.  Her laugh was so goofy I loved it. She stepped closer and wrapped her arms arond my neck and huged me so I, obviously,  huged her back. She hugged me tightly for about 5 minutes but then I started to let go and it got awkward... she left go and looked up with a tear inn her eye "Im so sorry that was so random!" She said trying to make it seem like she didn't mean it. "it's fine,  honestly. Everyone needs a good hug" I laughed.  "Imma head off now"she said while winking and sticking her tongue out.  "Well um...I'm going that way...may I walk with you?" "Of course you may!"