Peony and Laverna

"Hey, Peony!" Elina called out... to a giant flower. 

"That's Peony?" Twilight asked in disbelief. 

"Yeah," Elina said as one of the petals bent down. "Come inside. I'd love if you'd stay with us tonight."

"Yeah!" Pinkie cheered. "Slumber part-ay!"

Bibble... quickly went to sleep once they got inside. 

That's when they heard a melody playing. 

"A lullaby," Elina noted. "You always know what I like, Peony."

And with that, everyone inside Peony went to sleep. 

Deep in a horrid place no fairy would think of, a fairy in a golden dress with a necklace the same color kept pushing against the force field keeping her trapped in her seat. 

Topaz had been kidnapped not too long ago, and she could see shadows circling around. 

"Laverna?" she gasped. "Show yourself!"

That's when a fairy in a long gown and sinister green hair flew up to her, holding a tray with two cups and sweets. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Laverna said. "Would you like some buttercup milk and ambrosia?"

"I prefer my freedom, thanks," Topaz crossed her arms. 

"I prefer my freedom, thanks," Laverna mocked. 

"I'm warning you, the Enchantress will put an end to this!" Topaz spat. 

"Ugh, the Enchantress this, the Enchantress that," Laverna rolled her eyes. "We'll see who's the powerful fairy once I finally complete my plan."

"What plan?" Topaz asked, skeptical. 

Laverna revealed a cauldron, green smoke coming out of it. 

"This is a sickness that my minions are spreading across all seven regions of Fairytopia," she explained. "It destroys the plant life and will make fairies so weak that they're unable to fly."

Topaz gasped. 

"You wouldn't," she said.

"Oh, I will," Laverna smirked. "And don't worry about being alone. Soon, all your guardian friends will be here for the big reunion!"

Topaz gulped.