Chapter Two

Recap... even though you probably just read the last part oh well xD

"KAKASHI SENSIE!" I whipped my head around to see the holder of Kyuubi, The nine tailed Demon fox.

And, for short, he looked pretty pissed.

Chapter Two

Well, That Sucks

"Oh, Hi..." I said to him. He seemed to be very mad about what I just did. Eh, oh well, I want to see if I am a match for the demon fox.

"YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET WHAT YOU JUST DID TO MY SENSIE!" He shouted at me. Damn it, why does everything lead to violence with me? I hate it, then again I start most things... I guess I should just forget about my vow, I mean being the ultimate ninja, fighting is what comes naturally I suppose. But that's what's expected, and I don't want to be labeled,

It's too late though. Being labeled is what makes me me.

"I don't think I am, actually, I'm happy to know that if I took him down, I'd get to take a go at the demon fox too," I said with a smile on my face. Okay, I could help it, I was excited.

"I wouldn't say such things if I were you!" He shouted once again. I took note that his eyes were turning colour, and his pupils were slits. Hmm, the demon fox.

He came running at me, preparing to fight.

I stood my ground.

"NARUTO NO! YOU'LL ONLY HURT YOURSELF!" Tsunade suddenly appeared, grabbing a hold of Naruto preventing him from getting any closer to me. They were about 10 feet from me.

"Let go of me granny Tsunade!" Naruto shouted. She kept holding onto him.

"You don't understand who you're messing with Naruto, and it's best if you don't fight her," so she knew who I was. Not really surprising really to be honest.

"I DON'T CARE!" Naruto was still shouting.

"Naruto," Tsunade said sternly.

"LET GO OF ME, LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO KAKSHI SENSIE, ARE YOU GOING TO JUST LET HER DO THAT TO HIM AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT?" Naruto apparently tried to reason with her.

"Possibly, but that was Kakshi's own fault, he knew who she was, and what she was able to do, but he went ahead and fought her anyways. The fight was over the minute he decided to fight her," Tsunade said. That made Naruto stop.

"What? What do you mean?" He asked her.

"It means that every fight against me, the end is always in sight. It doens't matter who i fight, I will always win," I told him.

"What makes you say that?" Naruto questioned, his eyes were back to the blue.

"Nothing is making me say it, it's a fact," I told him.

"Who do you think you are?" he asked.

"I don't think, I know I am Faith, the Ultimate Ninja," I told him. He was looking with wide eyes, then they turned to disbelief.

"There's no such thing though! Right granny Tsunade?" He turned to Tsunade.

"Yes, actually there is, Faith was labeled that after... Well after her true power came to be what it is," Tsunade told him.

"Yeah? Then what is the ultimate ninja doing at the leaf village?" Naruto asked.

"Well, I was just passing by, but it seems I got to close..." I trailed off looking back to where Kakashi flew. He was getting up now. He was currently in a crouching position.