The Ultimate Ninja

Heyo... This was once just an idea growing in my head, so I decided to make it an actualy story xD

Hopefully this will appeal to you... I mean afterall, it's been quite some time since I watched Naruto and Naruto Shippuden so please give me a break haha xD

Thanks for reading anyways ^.^

Prologue

I wasn't always alone. In fact, I used have a family that loved me in every way possible. That cared for me, that were always annoying with their overprotection. That all changed as soon as I apparently 'disowned' them. 

They hated me, and still would... If they weren't dead you know. 

You know who killed them?

Me.

I wanted to show them and everyone else, I will not let people trample over me. To show them I can do what I want.

And now that I am 16 I really do regret it, but not as much as I should. What's done is done afterall.

Oh that's right. I never really introdued myself.

My name is Faith. Surprisingly. I guess my mom and dad expected so much of me... Before they disowned me and I killed tehm blah blah.

I am 16 years old.

I used to have a family, until the age of 4, when my true powers came out and I became a threat to everyone around me.

I love no one, I know nothing on love, I regret everything. Yet at the same time, I once knew love, and I am glad what I have done.

It's been years since I was ever accepted, and probably even more years to come of not being accepted. Only expected from being who I am.

I am in fact, wanted every where you can possibly name. Not for murdering my family, but because everyone wants t use me as their own weapon, so I am wanted. Hell, I bet there is a hugic reward for me to come alive, and a small amount for me to come dead.

Anyways, I guess you can call me the Ultimate Ninja. I don't like the name. It makes people want to use me for their own advantage and greed. How ever, because i am very stong and powerful, no one has even able to locate me. 

Afterall, having the title as the ultimate ninja doesn't come as easy. I didn't sit around and suddenly I am the ultimate ninja right?

Okay... technically I did... So yeah.

I am the ultimate ninja because unlike my family, I obtained a different power. Most of my family got powers from other clans, except the catch was only one. 

However... I gain any power from anyone and I am able to use it to my own use. Because of this, I am quite powerful.

 "Hey! You!" I heard suddenly. Huh? People actually found me? Well, I guess being in the middle of a meadow wasn't very hiding. But hey, the meadow looked cool for a second, so I decided it be funny to camp out here. You know... Until now.

"What?" I said angerly. Quickly placing my hood over my head, and a sheet of cloth that covered my mouth.

I was wearing loose black pants that had bandages at the bottom to hold it in place and not let the looseness waver around. I was wearing oh so original blue sandals, and my shirt was a loose one, with bandages from the elbow down. I was white gloves on my hands.

"Don't talk to me like that! I am about of the Village Hidden In the Leaves, adn you Sir, jsut crossed over our territory," he was telling me in a voice that to other people ould have a lot of athority, but it was lost on me.