I Am NOT Dinner

We ran, well everyone else ran, i was carried. Once we were in the sunlight and a little way off we stoped, though the dwarves still seemed strained. All the dwarves seemed to be talking at once,but they had one things in common, was everyone here? Gandalf called to silence and scrutinised the group, then gripping me tighter he asked, in a deadly tone " Where is our burglar?".

The dwarves again all started yammering at once, and i hid a little deeper into Gandalf's coat, i had always hated fighting. Gandalf again shouted the room to silence, but i was beyond listening, i guess this part is like the book though, because he is telling of Dori for letting Bilbo fall off his back. I slowly started to feel like crying,mi dont though, i have done that far to much lately, plus i don't want to miss Bilbos entry.

It was getting darker, the sun running away behind the endless mountains, past them would be Beorn's field, then Mirkwood forest , then the lake and at last the Lonely Mountain, Erebor. I could feel the adrenaline fading way, and i feel cold, hurt, hungry, thirsty, alone and out of place. I just want to crawl away from everyone and curl up behind a bush. I want to lay there shivering as i hear the wolves howl in the night, yo cry to scream. I want away, far away, the furthest away i can get, to turn invisible, to disappear, to fade from existence, to fade. Suddenly i started, to fade! No! I cant give up, i wont die! Yet the darkness is addicting, it calls me, telling me its not worth it anymore, telling me to give up, its warm and soft and i yearn so much to sleep. Suddenly, as if feeling my thoughts, Gandalf draws me closer, wrapping his clock around me, its so warm, like magic, and my wish to disappear vanishes instantly.

So thats what fading feels like. Fading, elves cant die unless mortally ( imortally?) wounded or they fade. I guess fading is basically depression, but so bad it just kills you. Im screwed, i ain't depressed, but i do get sad alot. I move my mind back to reality, Gandalf is speaking, and i feel his chest rumble as he says " Oh, i wish you had not dropped him. I invited him on this journey, and i do feel responsible for him, and now who knows where he could be!" Now! NOw! NOW!! " He could be right here" says Bilbo as he appears out of nowhere " Now that very unlickly, almost impossible" said Galdalf not noticing who had spoken, and it was too funny. " Ha'" i burst out laughing, omg, Bilbo was right in front of him! The dwarves look at me like i was insane, but they looked in the direction i was now pointing, and all laughed too, even Gandalf gave an amused chuckle, switching his gaze between me and Bilbo. Bilbo stares at me curiously, shock written on his face. " Gandalf, is that..?" He asks after a minute.

"Well, it seems everything has turned out right" Gandalf states " But i suggest we move dorward. There will be time for questions later" well, don't try to be to obvious i thought, not. Right after Gandalf speaks though, wolves howl and Thorin shouts " Wargs, run!" And so that is exactly what we do, well i get carried, again. Trees blur by, warg howls become closer, and finally we arrive at a cliff edge near the circle of trees. The moment of judgment has come, is there a Azog in this world? We climb up trees, me in Gandalfs arms, and Bilbo struggles to get up. Dori has to go down and help him up, but we are all safe. The wargs come, and I hear Gandalf whisper the translation to the vile words they speak in their evil tongue. They were going to team up with goblins to raid a village, slaughter all the people while they slept. Half the people would be slaves for the goblins, half would be food for the wargs. I shivered at this, and Gandalf remembered i could hear him, he looked immensely guilty and stopped talking out loude, but i remembered the rest from the book. The wargs thought we had found out and were going to warn the village, so they circled us, and in vain tried to get us down from our trees.

Gandalf again thought of flamed pinecones, but they were much more awesome here than in the book. They were rainbow, some fires purple, others pink and greens and all other colours you could think of. The wargs burnt and screamed, i remembered they were afraid of fire. The ones that caught fire, then ran around and caught everything and all the other wargs around them on fire two. Finally most were either burnt, chased away from the pack so they could find water to put themselves out, dead, or scared and angry, as the fire spread through the glade. Then the Goblins turned up, they are not afraid of fire. They are smarter to, so they made a circle of fire around ous, boxing us in. As the flames spread through the trees, the dwarves looked scared. By now all the flames were orange, and we were surround by it, the goblins and wargs stayed on the outside and sang

Little birds, in a tree,
But their wingless could it be?
That they are not birds it all?
Who cares? They'll taste as good when the fall!

Hey! I thought, thats different from the book!

And look there and elfling small,
I cant wait to eat her all,
All the elves will disperse and cry,
For tonight, she will die

They all cackled at this one, and Gandalf held me tighter. " Run away while you can" he cried " I am Gandalf the Grey and if you continue this i shall destroy you. But he was bluffing, i knew it, and as our tree suddenly caught on fire, his arms reached out to steady himself, and i fell. " Arghhhh!" I screamed as i fell, i have been falling to often. I heard screams from the others, and a shout from Gandalf, but i hit the ground all the same. I felt my head go crack, and my vision left me for a few seconds, but i couldn't black out, not now. The world sounded far off, and my vision was blurred and blinding. I crawled blindly to what i thought the middle of the fire was, and tried to get my breath back.

My mid came back to me and the world speed up again, through me squinted eyes i saw Gandalfs staff ready light up like lightning, and he prepared to jump from the burning tree. He will die! Probably kill most off the Goblins while his at it, but he would die. I heard the Goblins singing far off.

Eat them raw,
Eat them hot,
Stew them up inside a pot.
Crisp or roasted,
Well eat them toasted.
And the Elfling all agleam,
Well eat her last and watch her scream!

Where are the eagles! I wanted to scream, but i could barely move, my body convulsing from fear and pain. Then, as Gandalf went flying down, a giant blur came past and picked him up, flying off with him! Where saved! All around the eagles came, rescuing each dwarf one by one from their trees, i saw Dori get picked up last with Bilbo clinging to his foot. Wait! What about me! I don't wanna die! Then suddenly and eagle flew right into the clearing beside me and bowed down, holding out a its clawed foot, it was giant. I tried to crawl to it, but i could barely move, so the eagle gently lifted me up and raised it great wings and flew forward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------AN-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this one is later than i said it would be and quite short, i was so freaking busy, thanks for the reviews! And hope you enjoy!