eighteen

CLARKE'S POV-

The next day, I sit in the lunch room, laughing with some of the girl's from the cheer team.

" Is this seat taken?" I hear from next to me.

I turn, looking up at Raven.

She smiles," Hey..."

I move over, letting her sit. I take my fork and stab my lettuce from my salad.

" Thanks."

" Yeah, no problem."

" Please talk to me."

I sigh," And say what?"

" How you been?" She says with a smile.

" Just grand."

" Are you mad at me? Clarke? If you are just tell me."

" I don't know." I say, stabbing around my salad.

She groans," Clarke, I was stupid and jealous, I didn't mean to ruin anything with you and Bellamy."

" You didn't ruin anything. But you tried to." I push the table, getting up and grabbing my salad to throw it out.

" Clarke. I'm sorry." She pleads, following me.

" Yeah, of course you are, but sorry doesn't make it any better. You know I had a thing for him-"

"-You two weren't exclusive."

" It was complicated, still is complicated, I know. But that doesn't give you the right to throw yourself on him and try to ruin whatever we had. And keep in mind loosing my trust, which I don't give out lightly."

She sighs," I know."

" Just give me some time, okay?"

" Time? For what?"

I shake my head, laughing," Whatever, see you around." I walk off, heading to the office to check myself out.

Back at home, I lay in the living room, watching a movie. There's a knock at the back door, and I slowly rise, squeezing my hand against the remote.

Bellamy's black curls appear from the door, and he smiles, hiding something behind his back.

I gasp," God, you scared me."

He laughs," I brought you something." He reveals a white paper bag.

" Ooh, gimme gimme." I say, reaching out my hands.

He walks over, handing it to me.

I open the bag, taking out a soulvaki wrap. " How'd you know?"

He laughs," I asked Octavia if she seen you around, said you left. I figured you might be hungry, since you left at the beginning of lunch."

I lean forward, tugging on his hand and pull him close. I set the bag of food on the floor, letting him drop on top of me, his lips crashing into mine.

He laughs, smiling through the kiss," You're feeling okay, right?"

" What?" I ask, sitting up.

" You're not sick or anything?"

" No, I just ran into Raven, she tried apologizing but she didn't seem to be."

He sighs," I'm sorry."

I shrug," I got you, all I need." I pull him close, letting him underneath my blanket as we eat our lunch.

-

The next day, I stand at my locker, gazing over at Octavia. I shut my locker, walking over, and smiling," Hey."

" Clarke, hi. You feeling better?"

I nod," Oh, yeah I am."

" That's good."

" Thanks." I say.

She smiles," No problem. So, how you liking Mount Weather so far?"

" It's great, I like it here."

" Also good."

I nod," I haven't yet been to the mall, that's a shame."

She laughs," There's no better mall companion than me, you're in luck!"

I laugh," Great, we could go after practice?"

" Or skip practice?"

" You're cheer captain."

She laughs," I know, but I also know what Raven did, and that Callie would love to take my spot for the day, and my brother tells me you need a friend. I know we don't know each other a whole lot, but I'm here for you! Always, girl, okay?"

I smile," Yeah, thanks. That means a lot."

" What class you headed to? Need any directions?"

I laugh," I think I'm good, but thanks."

*** A/N

Are these kids ever in class? Lol

I might post another short update tonight because there's no 100 tonight, first time since the midseason finale )-:

Anyways, thank you so much for 3k! ILY ALL XOXO