Once upon a time, Louis William met Piper

A/N (PLEASE READ! THIS IS IMPORTANT!): This chapter is pretty special because it was guest written by @twins_for_always ! I just edited it a bit, but the main idea and the character are hers.

**********************************************************************************************************

"Piper!" screamed Griselda, Piper's evil stepmother. "I need you to go to the market for me and pick up some fresh fruit for the dinner you'll be cooking tonight."

"Alright stepmother, I guess I'll go the market for you. What kind of fruits do we need?" Piper asked.

Piper had no idea why her father had married such an evil woman. She hated Griselda with all her heart, but she never showed it for her father's sake. He loved her and he was happy, so that's all that matters. Griselda made Piper do everything around the house. From cleaning to cooking and she took credit for it all. That's what made Piper the angriest.

"Well, I don't know what you need. You're the one going to be cooking." Griselda hissed.

"Fine, I'll be back shortly to start on dinner." Piper said with a frown.

"Alright, but don't be more than an hour! I'm starving! And remember, if you're late I will lock you in the basement for the night" she cackled.

Piper sighed. All she wanted was to be happy. Was that too much to ask? Griselda made it her personal goal to keep Piper miserable. With all the cooking, cleaning, and other household chores, she felt like Griselda got some sick pleasure out of watching others suffer.

Piper got the food basket from her small attic bedroom and headed to the market. The majestic place never ceased to amaze her. People were bustling left in right. The fruit salesman was shouting about the apples, the merchants were putting out their new shipments, and the smells of all the foods permeated the air. She was overwhelmed, but Piper eventually made her way over to the fruit salesman's cart.

* Meanwhile at the castle...*

Prince Louis William was planning a trip to the market to see his kingdom. He loved taking trips out of the castle walls so he could meet his subjects. Only when he goes out he goes by himself though. Louis William hates being accompanied by his guards, servants, and other unneeded chaperones. It made sense that he was to be kept under constant supervision though. He was always the trouble maker. His four other brothers weren't saints, but he was the most devious out of all of them.

Prince Louis William walked out of the front gate and headed in the direction of the market. The market was his favorite place in the whole kingdom because of its constant activity. Upon arriving, he headed straight for the vendor that sold the best carrots in the land. Ever since he was a young boy, he had a love carrots. In fact, when he was little, his mother used to call him her little rabbit because be ate so many.

Once the vendor handed Louis William his carrots, he wandered around looking for a place to sit. While he was wondering, his eyes fell upon a young maiden carrying a basket full of fruit and vegetables. The basket looked way too heavy for her to be carrying, so he quickly rushed over to give the beauty a hand.

"Here miss, why don't you let me carry this heavy basket for you." Louis William said to her. She blushed and nodded, handing the basket to him.

When she lifted her head up, Louis William got a good look at her. She had wavy brown hair that reached the middle of her back, piercing emerald green eyes, a pert nose, and a very feminine face. She was the most beautiful person the prince had ever laid eyes on.

While Louis William was staring at Piper, he hardly noticed that she was looking at him as well. Piper was infatuated with the young man. He had short feathery brown hair, deepest blue eyes, and a muscular stature. Piper knew that a man should never be beautiful, but that was the only word strong enough to describe him.