chapter Nine- heart attack

Dear Readers, my lovely ones,

here is the next chapter. I hope it is bringing out Edwards character. I felt the need to bring more DRAMA into the story. Till now we do not know much about he had saved her. That will come up in the next chapters but not before the direction of were their relationship is heading will show off...

Enjoy.

Please leave comments, votes and vegan candy... I am on about 1000 calories again to regain my old weight after have been sick for months...

Thanks guys!

lots of love

----------------------------

Chapter Nine- Heart attack

EPOV

"I am leaving now" I said to my assistant Esmeralda getting my jacket and my messenger bag. "Lets call it a day and you go early home tonight, okay?" I told her smiling.

"Yes Edward. I will for sure. Are you going to Bella?" She asked me. It became part of her daily  routine.

"Sure where should I go?! What a question!?" I laughed and nodded taking the elevator. My own business worked good and it was developing strongly, especially after our break through in the Bella Swan Case. It was a wonder that we found the real murder and got all the papers, jury and to be there in time to save Bella. The thought that she could easily been dead now left goose bumps on my arms. That is something I hope never to experience. Even if I know that she is not responding well to the therapy I still hope for her recovering. I mean my heart got really attached to her, to admit it I loved her from the very first day. She was special. She got all of me if she wanted. I hoped that we would have a future ahead as soon as she gets out of the Hospital. 

I remember it so clearly the last time she looked in my eyes before she passed out again. 

The elevator opened to the parking garage and I took the usual way to my car. Getting in I turned on the engine and hit the gas pedal. I was going home. My "new home" for the last eleven months. The private clinic in Seattle I got her in. I wanted the best treatment for her.

Fourty minutes later I passed the security guard at the Clinic entrance. "Good evening Mr. Cullen, how are you today?" The security guy asked me smiling. 

"Thank you Collin, good and you?" I said while I rushed passing him.

I was eager to see my Bella. My parents were all worried since she made no real progress but still hoped for the best at least for me. My Mom was never so motherly with me than in the last eleven months. She got a perfect sleeping couch into the clinic and convinced the medical stuff that living there in my free time is the only option for us. I don't know how much she donated or how many people she bribed and I didn't care as long as Bella would be in the best hands ever.

Reaching the fourth floor I took my usual routine down the hall, left, right, left and than the last room on the right side. I could go there sleeping deeply and still find my way. 

I grabbed the flowers which I ordered and which were prepared daily at the receptionist and turned left heading to the last door on the right. 

"Bella I am home sweetheart". I said as I closed the door. I turned around and the flowers in the vase dropped from my hands. The bed was empty... 

My heart stopped beating and I screamed. Immediately the nurse Lisa came running into the room. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It can't be. It can't be. She can't be dead!" I screamed and then I fell to my knees sobbing.

Everything became blurry. Lisa was trying to tell me something but I didn't hear any words. Doctors came rushing in, speaking to me. Nothing! I was dead without her.