The Witchers and Ciri taking you to Kaer Morhen+ Vesemir's opinion on you

Geralt of Rivia

It took a lot of persuasion to get you to leave your herbs unattended for the winter but in the end, you agreed.

You both slept most of the way on your horses and Geralt gave you his cloak to wear for the cold. Make no mistake when he murmured about the cold you made sure to remind him that this was his idea and therefore his fault.

When you finally get there, only Eskel is there before you both. Eskel was slightly skeptical at first but slowly began to understand the bond between you and Geralt. The more time he spent with you the more he began to find your uniqueness enjoyable. 

When Lambert met you, things got a whole lot more chaotic. You just know he took an instant liking to you. Especially since you made spirits in your free time. You have quite a lot in common so its no wonder he tolerates you more than most.

What Vesemir thinks of you

Initially, Vesemir wasn't sure what to think because he didn't know you enough. He did, however, like your attitude. You were entertaining even if you didn't mean to be and didn't beat around the bush with anything. 

After spending more time with you, he began to really enjoy your company. He knows that when Geralt is with you, the chance of him dying of injury is almost nonexistent.

He secretly greatly prefers you to Yennefer.

"Say, Geralt. Is (y/n) joining us at Kaer Morhen this winter?"

"I'm starting to think you enjoy her company more than mine, Vesemir"

Eskel

Eskel wasn't sure if he should take you because he didn't want you to get sick from the long cold journey but you begged him not to leave you alone for another winter.

The journey was long but neither of you minded. You were pressed against his back on Scorpion, holding on to Lil' Bleater for dear life. The voyage was the same length but with you, it felt shorter than ever.

When you'd stop, Scorpion knew it was time for grooming and food, courtesy of you. Eskel usually wondered where you stored everything. 

Even though it was cold you didn't complain.

You and Eskel were the first to arrive, and then it was Lambert and finally Geralt. Lambert was a little bit surprised that anyone wanted to spend time voluntarily with witchers so he didn't know what to think about you.

Despite not wanting to like you, he ended up befriending you anyway. He couldn't help that your personality was just radiating love for his adoptive brother. He won't admit it but by the end of the winter, he loved you like a sister.

Immediately, Geralt thought you were kind of strange, purely for the fact that you were so oblivious to how intimidating witchers can be. Still, he could see how much you and Eskel loved each other. You make Eskel happier than he's ever been and for that reason, he calls you his sister.

What Vesemir thinks of you

He absolutely loves you to bits. Seriously. He's never seen Kaer Morhen so alive since you came and you even join him on chores to keep the walls up. You even managed to make an herb garden for everyone if they need it.

You aren't the best with swords and weapons but he knows you have other qualities to help everyone.

"She's not strong like us but she probably puts in thrice the effort Lambert ever did"

Lambert

You dont complain about the cold because you knew what was in store. You take turns to sit at the front to ride while the other sleeps. 

You guys are the last to arrive, just before the passage closed with snow. No one was surprised, i mean it is Lambert.

You met Geralt first. He understood why you and Lambert were a couple because you were quite similar. He liked the fact that you weren't afraid to get your hands dirty. You started to become friends when you help him hunt. Or he might just offer to carry game back to the keep for you.

He thinks Lambert is one lucky bastard. He might actually like you more than he does Lambert. 

Eskel thinks you are very similar to Lambert and he can barely keep up with one. That being said he does like that you can keep the younger witcher in check.  Still, he thinks that out of any of the girls he's met through Geralt or Lambert you are the one he'd want on his side in a fight. You get along well but he's not really ready for two lamberts yet.

Vesemir's opinion on you

Given that you do more for the keep than Lambert, he has respect for you. But you beat everyone at card games, so he doesn't like playing with you. On the other hand, you can handle the other witchers o your own. Even though you're completely human, you still like staying at Kaer Morhen.

His respect grows when he learns that you came back the next winter to stay. He may have tried to scare you away but you're stubborn. He likes that about you.

Ciri

You travel with her and Geralt to the Keep. Naturally, Geralt likes you a lot because you were traveling with Ciri for months. Geralt just loves the ship. He's so happy for his daughter.

Uncle Eskel thinks you are amazing for Ciri. Like he loves the two of you to death. You know he brags to the other witchers that he is the favourite. 

Lambert is just a cranky dude so he isn't fond of many people, to be honest. He didn't really care about you. Until you were cooking every night at the keep. You swear that these men have never eaten proper food. So he does appreciate your cooking.

Vesemir's opinion on you

Just like Eskel, Vesemir loves you. He's never met someone so content with cleaning a castle from top to bottom or cooking nonstop. You make beds and mend armour for them. He doesn't know how they got by before you. He thinks you're a perfect fit for Ciri too. 

He won't show his opinion much but he will thank you for everything.