Jaskier (1)

Imagine Geralt finally confronting him, asking how he felt about you.

"Jaskier, do you have a bit of a fancy for our new friend?" Geralt teased

The bard flushed but shook his head, "no! I mean of course not. I just find her... interesting. The way her eyes sparkle"

"Ah yes, she does have beautiful orange eyes. It's like they light up the whole room"

"Geralt, she has (e/c) eyes," He huffed

"So you took notice? And what about the songs I found in your room? One seemed to get a little bit... Intimate. Can I assume that the (h/c) maiden is in fact (y/n)?"

"I told you to stop peeking at my music! Dont you dare speak of this to her"

"So it is about her," the witcher smirked, "Oh, my sweet maiden... Bestow upon me a lasting kiss.  I wish to kiss every inch of your beautiful skiiiinnnn"

Geralt's off-pitch drawn singing made him cringe

Bonus scene

Jaskier sat opposite you at dinner, Geralt sitting at the end of the table. You engaged in pleasant small talk but there was now silence as you ate.

Or the WAS. Quiet, off-pitch singing filled the room.

"I've not seen a maiden so fair save for the day I met an angel.  My fair maiden, let me ruffle your feathers. Let me touch every inch of your blessed skiiiinnnn"

"GERALT, STOOOOPPPP ITTTTTT"