Chapter 8: Rocked World Up In Flames

A week later it was back to the mission at hand, bringing the rest of the Eras back home. Smooth and Bad recovered from their entanglement with Diana and were back to their normal selves physically, despite a few scars. Michael's health seemed to go back up a bit due to their recovery, as he's been a little more mobile around the mansion. Dirty Diana volunteered to stay behind and help Michael while his brothers continued their mission. This gave them some comfort as Michael won't be home alone anymore, now that there was someone to look after him.

In the kitchen, the Eras sat around the table eating as they try to figure out the whereabouts of YRMW (You Rock My World) and BOTD (Blood on the Dance Floor). Both Eras left the mansion back in the day around the same time, but they went in different directions.

"So is BOTD still at that salsa club?" Thriller chomped down on some fries.

"Probably, but he's always in some club. Who's to say it's the same one?" Smooth picked at his plate.

"It wouldn't be a bad idea to check there first, I did hear on the radio that it was Salsa night tonight, and you know that's his favorite night. He never misses it." Bad chimed in.

"What's the name of that club again?"Thriller asked.

Dangerous took a sip of his drink. "The Red Room, I'm surprised it's still around after all of these years."

Bad cracked open his soda and took a sip. "Well we got a lead on one, what about 'Y'? Is he still hanging with Chris?"

"Probably, so we'll hit up downtown and scope out the clubs." Smooth suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," Thriller commented.

Later that evening Smooth and Thriller took the task of finding YRMW, while Bad and Dangerous searched for BOTD at the salsa club. As the two Eras cruised down the streets of the downtown area, the lively area of bustling nightclubs and restaurants soon faded and transformed, as this part of town that they were driving in was the darker half of downtown. There were more hole-in-the-wall bars, restaurants, and overall more illegal activities that took place, it was shady but not unfamiliar.

As they continued down the street, Thriller began to look from side to side as he notices people running away, spilling into the street. Smooth slowed down as he tried to avoid hitting the growing oncoming crowd.

"Why is everyone running?" Thriller questioned, eyes glued to the frightened crowd.

Smooth nudges Thriller, looking up ahead to see a blazing fire spreading throughout a small club called the Waterfront Hotel. "I think that's the reason."

"Hey wait! don't those people look familiar?" Thriller points forward.

Carefully, Smooth accelerated as he weaved in and out of the crowd to get a closer look. In the distance, there were three noticeable people that caught their attention. There were two men, both dressed in suits, one had on a purple shirt while the other wore a red one. The third person was a woman in a green dress, Kishaya, who was running hand in hand with the one with the red shirt. "It's them! It's YRMW!" Smooth swerved and tried to drive alongside them.

"Hurry, they're about to get into that car!" Thriller rolled down the window. "Get me alongside them, Smooth!"

Smooth nodded as he eased over, he slowed down once he saw Thriller about to lean out.

"Guys! it's us!" Thriller yelled.

YRMW stopped in his tracks as he heard Thriller's voice, he turned around to see his brother waving out to them. "Thriller?!"

Thriller waved his hands. "Come on, get in!"

"Come on Chris, we got a ride!" YRMW and Kishaya ran towards the Escalade as Chris was just about the start his low-rider convertible.