Softrose

This OC belongs to @Creamcloud531!

|•Name•| Softrose; Her fur is very silky and long, and her sarcastic comments can prick

5/5! Very unique and I love that -rose wasn't used for a sweet nature, but rather in reference to thorns. 

|•Gender•| Female; She-cat

Okay!

|•Rank•| Caretaker

Sounds really interesting! This is the first time I've gotten a unique rank I believe. What does a caretaker do?

|•Age•| 68 moons

So she'd be in her late 30s/early 40s with the human equivalent, I think!

|•Clan•| Meadowclan; lives in an open fields that borders a thin forest and small town

That's such a pretty name, it seems really nice there.

|•Appearance•| Softrose is a medium-sized long-hair. She has a mostly white pelt with light grey markings. Her face and paws are a darker grey. Her chest and underbelly though are completely white with her eyes being yellowish green. She has one large scar on her left shoulder. (She may seem like purebred, only because the entire clan has purebred genetics coming from the twoleg's place.)

15/15 This is really detailed! I love the idea of a purebred clan, that's really neat. She sounds like she's colorpoint, which is something I haven't seen before. I keep staring at it trying to find something wrong- but I can't. It's just- yeah, well done. 

|•Personality•| Softrose tends to like being on her own a lot so she can tap deep into her imagination. This doesn't mean she isn't there for someone who wants to talk, Softrose loves to listen to others and helps them in any way possible. Due to wanting to please and help everyone, she can sometimes be a pushover. While chatting, her jokes can be a bit rude, but Softrose likes to think of them as sarcasm but not every cat thinks of them in the same funny way.

25/25 My goodness, she sounds a lot like me. Uncannily, actually. This makes sense, and is really well thought out. Like the one above, I can't really find fault in it. 

I'm breaching suggestion territory here, more so of things to add than anything to subtract. But perhaps add another smaller flaw, one that doesn't really affect the story. For instance, a tendency towards small lies, or going to far too great lengths to avoid drama.

|•Backstory•| When she was young, Softrose would often get teased for being in her own world at most time. When talking to others she would be like, 'wait- wha?'. He warrior's ceremony was delayed because she would often get distracted and had to take different types of lessons to help her focus. As a warrior, Softrose lost her sister Mistleshade and went into a small stage of depression. It wasn't the first time she experienced death, but her sister was very close. The only cat who would be able to cheer her up was Needlecloud. The two soon became mates, this was when Softrose found out she was Pansexual. The clan was quite welcoming to this so, coming out wasn't much of a problem. She is currently training her first apprentice, Fennelpaw.

24/25 Who did she lose before? 

There's not much real conflict in here, but sometimes there doesn't need to be some great villain. I honestly would love to just read a story about these characters interacting. I've got a few questions (i.e. how did Softpaw react to a delayed ceremony? How did Mistleshade die?), but none of them are major flaws in the story. Mistleshade's death and Softrose's grief may be an interesting enough story by itself- and if your writing skills are on par with your skills in creating a character, than I'm certain I'd be sobbing by the end.