71-78

Chapter 71

Xue Xiao took Luo Qingfeng all the way to the west.

In order to get rid of those people as soon as possible, she even used her abilities to speed up.

She stayed away from the city, shuttled through the mountains and jungles, and only took a break at night.

Chen Sai basically has everything in his car, but more of it is for children.

Looking at Chen's billowing clothes in the car, she felt a little sorry afterwards.

When the seven-cornered people catch up, Chen Sai should stay in the base for a few days, replenish the supplies before leaving.

Xuexiao looked at Luo Qingfeng again. After he passed out, he remained awake, frowning, as if trapped by something.

She bowed her head and touched Luo Qingfeng's forehead, and said softly, "Don't worry, I'll be there."

Xuexiao restarted the vehicle and moved forward in the dark.

During this period, Luo Qingfeng woke up intermittently several times.

He is not in good health, and it is hot like a stove, Xuexiao dare not touch him easily.

Luo Qingfeng woke up in a muddled brow, frowning, and saw the scenery retreating rapidly outside the window.

The moonlight was grand, and the light gleaming on the lake.

When he woke up for the second time, he had already left the lake. What he saw was Xue Xiao who was driving.

There was still a faint green light in his eyes.

When Xue Xiao turned his head to look over, he turned away and said in a low voice, "Don't look."

"I think it looks pretty." Xue Xiao said with a serious face, "Black eyes and green eyes don't affect what you see in my eyes. Handsome."

Luo Qingfeng wanted to laugh, but couldn't.

When dawn approached, Luo Qingfeng woke up and Xue Xiao had just stopped the car.

"Where?" His voice was hoarse.

"Go to a place where no one can find us." Xuexiao reached out and touched his face. It was still very hot and the temperature would be burned, but she did not take her hand back, and dropped a kiss on his forehead, "Elopement? Brother Qingfeng?"

She took Luo Qingfeng across the strait, through the desert, and through the grassland. In the distance are snow-capped mountains, a clear river winding down, nourishing everything in the nearby mountains.

Xuexiao did not let go of the daily treasure hunt and unpacking, and thanks to these materials, she was able to support her here.

"I can't name the mountains and rivers, but I saw a lot of leopards, tigers, wolves and so on along the way. Should I go abroad?" Xuexiao looked out the car window, and was by the river. The drinking giraffe has big eyes and small eyes.

The green light in Luo Qingfeng's eyes had faded, but he was still more lethargic than awake.

While he was still awake, he opened the door and squinted in the gentle sunlight and morning breeze.

Luo Qingfeng looked at the giraffe who turned to run away and said: "Just this, don't run away."

Xuexiao smiled and said: "Okay, listen to you."