31-40

Chapter 31

Xuexiao didn't know the younger sister, so she looked at Jiang Yi curiously. When she was about to ask questions, she heard the alarm sound from the big ship.

"There is a situation." Mei Yichuan looked behind him.

Luo Qingfeng returned to the big boat, and Xue Xiao asked Sheng Yuan to go back and stay inside, and followed.

Boss Di was coming out onto the deck with a calm face, and Brother Chen and a group of people were already looking towards the land.

Brother Chen handed the telescope in his hand to Boss Di, and raised his finger to show him.

"What's the matter?" Mei Yichuan asked Xiao Wu.

Xiao Wu pointed to the forest and said, "Someone is coming."

Xue Xiao was looking at the binoculars.

On the mountain road at night, there were lights flickering, and three police cars were approaching here.

"It looks like the people from Baiheng base came here." Xiao Wu said, "They agreed to meet here tonight, but we took them down

before the people from the base arrived." No wonder we dared before . So let your guard down, it turned out that you got in touch with the people at the base, and you consciously have a helper.

When Luo Qingfeng explored, he found that Xue Xiao, who was holding a telescope next to him, was staying.

She really has everything.

The convoy bypassed the forest road and stopped on the shore. The dazzling lights illuminated the night, and the car door opened immediately, and five or six people came down from it.

This group of people was wearing police uniforms and holding batons in their hands. All of them were fierce, and they were not easy to provoke at first glance.

Xuexiao looked around and found that the people who got off the car first went to the last car to help turn on the co-pilot.

It seems that the leader is in this last car.

She pointed the camera at the back row. After the car door opened, a man in a police uniform and a black fur coat walked down.

His expression was arrogant, and he looked in the direction of the ship with a truncheon in his hand.

Xuexiao looked at this face and was stunned.

She moved the binoculars with a weird look and looked again, it was really him.

"What's the matter?" Mei Yichuan asked her quietly when she saw her look wrong. Xuexiao

handed him the telescope, "Look at it."

Mei Yichuan took it.

After reading it, the two looked at each other and looked at Luo Qingfeng on the side together.

Luo Qingfeng quietly watched the motorcade far away on the shore without saying a word, his expression could not show the joy or anger.

Mei Yichuan hesitated, and still said, "Qingfeng, would you like to take a look?"

Luo Qingfeng took the binoculars, and the two next to him waited nervously to finish watching, and said unhurriedly, "It's him." Ah."

Xue Xiao touched her nose, tusk, this attitude made me worried.