1

I started crying. I was so scared for so many reasons. What if we weren't ready? Would it mess up our careers? What if Colby leaves me? What if everyone's gonna be mad at me?

So many thoughts were running through my head and I didn't know if I could handle it.

After a while, I finally calmed down and my mind was finally clouded with good thoughts, not bad ones.

I started to actually get really excited. I've always wanted kids and I'm glad it's with Colby.

I started thinking of ways to tell everyone, because it's definitely not gonna be just a boring "I'm pregnant."

I have everyone's besides Tom's. I'm honestly so nervous to tell him. Well, I'm nervous to tell everyone but especially him.

After a while of planning everything out, I texted everyone to come over the house tomorrow, and that it was very important.

They all said that they would be here around 3 so I had sometime to get everything I needed. I made an appointment for 10 tomorrow, just to make sure I was really pregnant and that the baby was doing okay, and then after the appointment I would go get everything.

I was getting ready for bed when I got a FaceTime.

It was Colby.

I smiled and then answered. "Hi baby." I said and smiled at my stressed-looking boyfriend. "Are you okay? Where are you? I'm worried. You just like... walked out. I didn't know if you were mad or okay or what but-" I giggled, causing him to look towards the phone, at me.

He then smiled. "What?" He asked. "You're cute. But anyways, I'm fine. Something happened but don't worry, I'll be fine. I made an appointment to see what's up with me tomorrow. And then, we're having everyone over here." I said and he nodded slowly.

"I'm gonna stay here tonight though, I'm tired, it's late, and my appointment is early tomorrow." I said and sighed. "Do you want me to come over?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You're forbidden from coming over here until 3pm tomorrow." I said and smiled. He smiled and nodded. "Got it. 3pm tomorrow on the dot." He said and I thought for a second. "Wait. Hold on. Uhh, ummmm. Actually come for 2:30 no earlier." I said and he nodded.

"Okay. Get some sleep baby, you need to rest. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow at 2:30 on the dot." He said and smiled. I nodded and giggled. "Correct. And I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow. Get some sleep as well." I said and he nodded.

"Will do." He said. "Bye baby." I said. "Bye babygirl." He said and then hung up. I giggled and danced in excitement for tomorrow. I then let out a breath and set my alarm before I rolled over, falling asleep a few minutes later.

I woke up to my alarm blaring through my ear drums, causing my to groan, turn it off and roll over. I shot up once I realized what was happening today though. I let all of the positives enter my mind as I got ready.

Once I was ready, I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Colby, causing me to smile.

"Morning baby. Good luck at your appointment today, call me when you get out to tell me what it is. I love you- Colby 🖤"

I smiled and giggled. I already know that he's gonna be worried when I don't call him with updates, but he's just gonna have to wait.

I put my phone in my back pocket and then made my way to my car. My idea was to make some shirts for some people, say certain things to people, and things like that. But in order to do the shirts, I had to call a place that does them.

By the time I was done talking, I was at the doctors office. I took a deep breath and then got out.

I waited in the waiting room and filled out some paper work. "Scarlet." I heard. I smiled and got up, following my doctor into the room.

"So Scarlet. What brings you in today?" Dr. Kates asked. "I think I'm pregnant." I said and she smiled. "Well, let's see. Im gonna have you lay on here, pull up your shirt, yup. Just like that. Im gonna put the gel on your stomach and it's gonna be pretty cold, but I'll move this around and see." She said and I nodded.

She applied the gel and I sucked in a breath from the coldness. "Oh yeah that is cold." I said and we laughed. "Very. Okay, let's take a look." She said and moved it around.

After what felt like forever, she gasped slightly. "What? What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I asked, panicked. She looked at me and smiled.

"Congrats momma, you're pregnant."

(Yay! Here's the first chapter to the sequel! I hope you are enjoying the series so far. I love you all and remember to vote and comment!🖤)