Blue Heroine meets the Blue Hedgehog

Tropical Resort

We then cut into the next scene showing Neptune who was next to the Cotton Candy stand and said.

(BGM: Area: Tropical Resort - Sonic Colors)

Neptune: Hey guys? Why won't this guy shut up and take my money? He just keeps pointing to a sigh with a shiny ring on it.

Noire: What do you mean he won't take your money?

Neptune: I don't know. He just keeps pointing at the signs. See?

Next, Neptune pointed at the Eggpawn standing behind the Cotton Candy stand, holding up a "not allowed" sign with his right hand. while holding the left sign with his left hand is a picture of a golden ring with a 40 going through it.

Then, Neptune realized it and said.

Neptune: Oh, I know! Maybe he just doesn't take cash!

Neptune: Hey, Iffy? You have a credit card or something I can use?

IF: No. Even if I did have one, I'd make sure to keep it as far away from you as possible.

Neptune: Aww, don't be like that! You know what they say: 'til debt do us part!

IF: *sigh*

Next, Histoire look at Neptune and figured that she has yet another subject to teach her about it later. Then, IF took another look at the sigh with a golden ring on it and said.

IF: Anyway, I think the real problem here is that we need some sort of foreign currency we don't have.

Compa: Aww, that's to bad.

Said Compa who was now feeling sad and annoyed about this since she she also wanted to buy some Cotton Candy too.

Noire: How could we now have the wrong currency? Didn't the ticket booths back at the entrance take credits?

Uni: Well, there wasn't really a price list on the booth, and the guy running it was broken, so we didn't know.

Uni: The V.I.P. tickets let us get in for free, remember, sis?

Next, Noire took a quick look at the large space plaza around her, which seems a bit larger than it needed to be. More palm trees, street lamps, and foliage made a makeshift border around the circular plaza, followed by tropical-themed concrete buildings behind them that didn't seem to serve an actual purpose other than to look cool.

Then, she observed the various stores and stands there and saw what they were selling (and what items were on sale, just in case), her eyes widened when she saw the unfortunate truth.

Noire: Wait a minute... none of the stores here take credits! Why!?

Next, Neptune and the others also looked around the plaza to see if what she said was true. The souvenir shop (with a sad Peashy and Vert leaving the stores), the concession stands, and the flying shuttle buses which showed everything was priced in rings, not the credits they currently had so much of.

Blanc: So... we basically just waltzed into the middle of space virtually broke.

Histoire: It would appear so...

Blanc: *sigh* Why does something always have to go wrong while we try to enjoy ourselves? It's like were cursed or something.

Histoire: I feel your pain, Blanc.

Nepgear: What are we going to do? Shopping is part of the experience in an amusement park!

Ram: Yeah, this is so unfair!