Welcome to Tropical Resort

Tropical Resort

We then see is the elevator that made it to a complete stop. As the elevator stop, Sonic and Tails came out of the elevator and said.

Sonic: Well, were here Tails.

Tails: So this must be what he's doing.

Next, they open the two massive gold doors and they were now in a plaza of Tropical Resort as Sonic said.

Sonic: Well, what'd ya say we explore this place before we foil his plan.

Tails: Mmhm... Let's do it.

And with that, Sonic and Tails are now zooming through Tropical Resort where Act 1 begins.

(BGM: Tropical Resort Act 1 - Sonic Colors)

We then cut into the next scene showing Sonic and Tails who are running through Tropical Resort as Tails said.

Tails: Woah! For what we've been seeing, this place is actually an amusement park.

Sonic: Yeah, no kidding.

As they kept running, they both hit the speed panels as they were going even faster. Then, they encounter a grinding rail as Sonic and Tails jump onto the rails as they were now grinding.

Next, they got off of the rail as they kept moving forward without losing their speed. Then, they both encounter a Spring as Sonic and Tails hit the spring which made them spring high up. 

Next, Sonic and Tails landed on the ground and started collecting five Rings that were floating on the ground. Then, they both spin jump high in the air as they encounter three Eggpawns which Tails said.

Tails: Eggpawns dead ahead, Sonic.

Sonic: Hmph, no problem.

Next, Sonic spin jump in the air and starts performing a Homing Attack on the three Eggpawns as the three Eggpawns were instantly defeated.

Then, Sonic Homing Attack on the holder which pulls him up to the top while Tails was flying up with his two tails. Next, Sonic and Tails kept moving onward and collected 16 Rings for a total of 21 Rings.

Then, they both encounter three enemies that are floating in midair who are known as the Spinner which has has a purple hemisphere-shaped head with menacing cyan eyes, pointy yellow ears, and blade wings attached to its yellow midsection that never stop spinning.

Tails: Spinner Badniks!

Sonic: Piece of cake.

Next, Sonic spin jump high in the air to perform a Homing Attack once again on the three Spinner's as the three Spinner's were instantly defeated.

Then, Sonic waited for Tails who was flying over to where he is as they kept moving onward by hitting the speed panels and grinding through the rail. Next, they got off the rail and hits another speed panel as they encounter ten Eggpawns who are straight ahead.