Chapter 16| Bae Day

Ophelia pov

I got up,splashed water on my face and brushed my teeth,soon after I did the rest of my morning routine. Then I went to the twins room,I knocked on their door and xander opeaned,he was fully dressed and ready to leave,"Good morning beautiful" I told xander,"morning lia" Xander said cheerily, he opeaned the door wider so I could go in, there putting in his shoes is xavion,"morning xav",'good morning little sister", I gave him a hug and checked the time.

9:30 am,I told my brothers the time and we left the hotel to the car,not forgetting my two body guards. We were planning to meeting up at my friends and I old tree house on Williams Street. Thrity minutes later we were nearing the tree house.

I felt like they might think I'm showing off,because I have two body guards,I came in a private jet,I'm currently driving in a really,really expensive car,im wearing gucci and louis vuitton,my brothers had to make sure they wore as much gold chains as possibe,and xander is wearing a dimond erring in his single pearced ear.

We were pulling up to the side of the road and I see my friends in the tree house but they don't see me yet. I slowly exited the car followed by my brothers and the body guards. It's weird we called this a tree house,it's-"this is what you call a tree house,it's on the ground,it's more like a doll house" Xander said exactly what I was thinking anoyed . "We were kids plus it's under alot of trees" I defended.

I quietly walked up to the door and knocked. Very soon after niall opeaned the door,"lia!!" He screamed tackling me to the ground. His scream alerted the rest of the group inside the tree house. I got off the green grassy ground to see my friends smiling at me,then soon again my back met the grass. My friends got up off me and one of my body guards helped me up and xavion dusted me off.

"Hey guys" I told them.i heard they replies being,'hey oph','what's up','we missed you','hi'.
"So who are they" Daphne asked motioning to my brothers and the body guards.

"Oh,these are my two of my brothers,their identical twins,this is xander and this is xavion" I said side hugging both my brothers. "And  the two buff men are my body guards"

There mouths dropped in amazement, "b-body g-guards" louis stuttered. "Mmhmm" I hummed. "Wait a minute and are you wearing louis vuitton and gucci ?" sophia asked looking at our clothes."And is that a real dimond earing " Daphne looked at xanders pearced ear,"and why so much gold,it's breath taking" Daphne continued. We nodded to answer their questions.

"Were just really" Xander started,"mega rich kids" xavion finished off. Stupid twin things. "You guys have the stupid,twin telepathy thingy" niall said ignoring what my brothers said. "It's not stupid" Xander pouted,I patted his back and he kissed my head. "And if we couldn't tell your rich I don't know what we would think" louis smiled.

"How is it being the only girl in your family" Sophia asked."I'm not the only girl just the only biological girl in my family,and it's great all the attention,and guess what.....in our family popularity is a blood thing" I chuckled. They just smiled back but I could have sworn I saw a hint of jelousy in Daphne eyes but I chose to ignore it because I know she likes attention and popularity.

"Wait didn't on the phone niall and Sophia had somthing to tell me" I smirked. They both smiled shyly before niall started to stuttered , "Ugh, Y-yeah,*clears throth* umm..don't g-get mad or a-any-thing,but...." Sophia just got mad and spoke up,"one minute you were bold now your like a chicken who's going to get his head cut off,Ophelia.....I did it I told him now,..now we're dating"

I smiled bigger than I don't think is possible,I started to squeeze on one of my body guards torso,and he didn't even look as if it affected him. And when no one was expecting it niall turned Sophia and started kissing her hard,she didn't waste time to return the favor and then she started to lean back while niall kept a firm grip on her to avoid her falling.