Chapter 14|Kiss?

Ophelia pov

The girls cherred happily and Cameron smirk became larger he came closer to me,and stopped just millimetres of our lips touching,"Are you sure, you want me to kiss you" I nodded immediately and then he slowly leaned.

His lips lightly brushed against mine.There were no sparks,no butterfly's.Nothing. It was quite obvious it would be like that were just friends,and I just wanted to lose my kissing verginity.

This kiss lasted no more than 5 seconds. We slowly pulled away and he said "you've got to kidding,this can't be your first kiss,your amazing" "it is" I whisperd. "Holy fuck" Evelyn said "did you not feel when he grabbed your ass" "No? " I replied unsure. "Well he did" olivia said .

I thought about the kiss,I didn't like it,it felt...not right, I should have saved my first kiss for someone I really liked,someone who deserved it. I regretted it. I should have never kissed him. My brothers find out their going to kill both of us,they specifically said no boys.

"Hey you ok" Audrey asked snapping me out of my daze. "Hmm yeah I'm good,just thinking" I said to her. "Ph cause you looked like you were trapped in a thought,sorry I broke you out of it" she said to me. "It's ok,I just regret the kiss now,maybe I should have saved it for someone I liked" I said shaking my head completely forgetting Cameron was right here.

My friends stared at me in shock,and reggretision. Evelyn was staring at Cameron with pity at his heart broken facial express. "I-i- I thought you liked me?" Cameron said reminding me of him. "C-cam I'm sorry I don't like you like that,I'm sorry for your misunderstanding" "You know what I quit" Cameron said. "Ok?" I replied not sure what he was doing.

He started to walk out the door of my room then down the stairs. I stared at my friends confused they returned it with a shrug. Not long after we herd footsteps Coming up again and entering my room. Again stood cameron."arnt you going to chase after me and ask to take my job back?"he asked. "No why would I do that" I asked him. "Well isn't that how love works" he asked. "No that's not how love works,and what do you think this is,some disney movie or somthing" I yelled at him while pushing him out my house.

I walked up to the head guard and told him that cameron quite so make him leave the premises. I walked back to my room and my friends and I stare at eachother and burst out laughing.

"All this laughing is going to give me rock hard abs" Audrey said calming down."Yeah me two" I said "me three" olivia said. "Me four" Evelyn says.

"Ok now let's really have a sleep over" I yelled. We jumped on my bed,and crawled under the sheets,I grabbed my laptop from the side of my bed and opeaned netflix. "What do you guys wanna watch?",I heard yells saying,'kissing booth','stranger things',umbrella acadamy' . "I agree on the umbrella acadamy,adain Gallagher is so hot on the show"."Agreed he's like,really good looking" olivia sighed dreamily.

"Not as hot and good looking as walker" Audrey singed. We laughed at he and settled on the umbrella academy. Everytime five showed up,eve and olivia would smile wide.

We finished the first season and decided to watch riverdale. Jughead is like so fine. "Jughead is so hot,I wonder how he'd be in bed" Evelyn smiled. "I think he'd be good but not as good as archie" olivia put a finger up.

"Oh he'll naw,jughead is way better" I disagreed with olivia. "Nope,olivias right archie must be way better" Audrey joined in.
"No jughead","No archie". "Jughead","archiekins",juggie",shut up","No you shut up", "how about we all shut up"

Everyone finally shut up when Evelyn shouted. "Ah sweet silence" Evelyn cooed. "shut the fuck up"i whisperd.

"Let's do face masks". Audrey yelled ruining the silence. We piled into my bathroom and got face masks. We pasted the mask on our face,I had a black,Audrey had a pink,Evelyn had a purple,Olivia had a blue.

"Let's take some pics" olivia got her phone. We posed and took some photos. They were funny,hot and cute ones, "Wait you know I never noticed but Ophelia you boobs are huge" Evelyn said trying to touch my left boob but I swatted her hand away. "Thank you,im sure you have a-cups.". "How'd you know?" Eve pouted looked at her breast.

A few minutes later we pealed the masks off and talked some more,then fell asleep.

Next day

I woke up to a punch on the jaw,I sprinted imp and saw an unconcious olivia fist balled up. I sighed and looked st our positions. Olivia is practically sleeping on Evelyn and Evelyn legs are on me,and nd Audrey sleeping on olivia and me. I giggled softly and got out of bed.

I went into my bathroom and started to brush my teeth. Three minute's later I'm greeted by the three girls,"Good morning sleeping beauties","how did you get up so early" olivia asked yawning. "You punched me in your sleep" "Oh I'm so sorry there was this chocolate prince and he asked me to be his wife,I of course said yes,and then another girl wanted her for himself so I punched her,then I killed her,and me and my chocolate price lived happily ever after with unlimited amount of chocolate". Olivia smiled.

We stared at her like she was crazy,then laughed. "What?" Oliva asked. "Nothing " we replied.

We girls did our own morning routines and changed into our clothes. After we had breackfast, my brothers came home,and the girls left with hunter. Later during the day,my friends from back home called saying I should come visit soon,I told them I have to ask my dad and brothers first then I'll let them know.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

The hatius isn't over I just really wanted to update and not leave yall hanging.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please,comment,vote and follow me.

It really dosnt take that long.

I'm also sorry for the unusually short chapter.

My apologies for any wrong grammar or spelling, I wrote this chapter in a hurry and I did not preread.

-sasha💜