chapter-58

after having food with the hand of his lady love vansh tries to feed her but riddhima turns her face....

riddhima , have it vansh spoke...

riddhima shakes her head in denial...

now what happened ???...why are you  not eating ???...vansh asks...

because i don't want to talk you ...

vansh cups her face and made her look at him....

now what i did riddhima ??...why are you angry....

you are not a good person vansh ,you are very bad i hate you .....

her words broke his heart , he knew whatever was she saying she meant that ...and he couldn't stand with her hate ....

i know i m a very bad person , many time i hurt you .....i am sorry for my every single mistake .....but trust me whatever i said before it was just words i never meant that never .......plz just one chance riddhima ....just one chance......vansh requested with teary eyes.....

tears came into her eyes .....

i m not angry for whatever you said ...but you supported your sister after knowing what she tried to do with me at shaheer's party... I won't forgive you .....never ....how could you support your sister in her wrong doing ...you didn't thought about my dignity ....i even can't imagine what would have been happened if chaser would have not been saved me she barely completed her sentence when vansh hugged her tightly.....

now vansh came to know why she hate him ...she hates him because she thinks he supported ishani but it was not true he never supported her ...it was ishani who filled lies in  his mind against riddhima and that day too she lied him ....but yes, he couldn't blame ishani .....it was only him who never saw innocence in riddhima , it was him who trusted ishani ....it was him who never tried to find truth... whatever his sister said he believed blindly .......it was his mistake and he has to rectify all his mistakes ......

i know riddhima , i am a jerk , an idiot , a fool and what not ....i should have not trusted ishani ...she lied me that you talked about her character , she said because of you i went in coma and lost my father , but i can't blame her it was all my fault ...i didn't use my mind whatever she said i believed everything without using my mind i never tried to understand you ....i couldn't see your innocence i m sorry ....i m ready for every punishment .....punish me plz ....but forgive me .....vansh said while hugging her....

riddhima listened him carefully and then asked ....

you had not supported ishani ??...then why you said ....whatever ishani  said was right ....

because ishani narrated me another story....she never mentioned about her plan do you really think i can stoop this low...i will support her in her sinful act ...never infact after knowing truth i threw her out of my mansion ..... trust me i never supported her ....this time he spoke in extreme anger....

riddhima broke their hug and looks at him ....

whatever you said is truth ???.....

what do you think riddhima....

well after my accident when i came back to vr mansion i didn't see ishani there it means you are not lying.....

this time  vansh didn't say anything and looks to other direction....

here , riddhima hugs him while saying i m sorry vansh , i should have trusted you ...somewhere i felt that you can't do that but the other part of mine was always stronger and i blamed you for the thing which you never did.....