chapter-3

after three days
in india

neha: omg my vansh is coming i am so happy ,now i will make sure so that he cant go away from me .....i know he likes me so much (lol😂😂)......thats why he is my friend as far i rember ,there is not a single girl who is vansh's friend , but he made me his friend ....how lucky i am , i will surely make him mine very soon  and i will enjoy every right of mrs raisinghania ....after that i will throw this girl riddhima out of this mantion as i know vansh also hates her ..so it will be easy for me ......

author's pov

neha was thinking all this when dadi calls riddhima and said come riddhima help me in making this garland for pooja ....riddhima goes to her and helps her in making garlands , while neha said to ishani this bahanji is worth for doing this kind of things only , such a low market girl she is! .....
ishani laughed and said you are right just look at her clothes which type of clothes she wears , she is such a behanji!  she has not any fashion sense , and how would she have it ...because she is a servant and they both started laughing ....thats when neha asked why?  dadi and aunty love her even siya too and they even  do not want to  talk  me (because you are a slut😂)....
because she did any type of black magic to them , such a chepo
" said ishani, ......

dadi: riddhima beta why do you not say anything to ishani when she insults you everytime ....siya told me how yesterday night she threw water on you , tough i had  scolded her but you have to learn how to take stand for youself , from many past years you never complaint anything , but this is not done  beta..... keeping quite will encourage people to do wrong with you .....you are also a member of this family .....

riddhima : yes dadi next time i will definitely take stand for myself....

riddhima's pov : i never complaint to dadi and aunty for ishani aryan and anyone's behavior towards me ....how could i? , i cant say anything to them ......because they are right i am not any member of this family , aunty brought me here she gave me shelter and a family when nobody was beside me , when there was no one to take care of me ....it was only aunty who was beside me , ishani chachi vansh aryan everybody is right i am a burden on them and my status is not equall to their status , but aunty loves me dearly , and i know she loves her family very much .....so how  can i be the reason of conflict between them (such an innocent soul) ......
end of pov

in usa
vansh's mansion

at the dinning table trio are having their breakfast vansh ,kabir and angrey ...
vansh said ...listen after three days we are going somewhere for one month... listening this kabir chocked his food and immidietly said i cant come with you guys ...i am having many pending work here to complete ,as i was not here from last one week , so i would not be free for nxt few weeks so i cant come ....

listening this vansh said ...angrey book only 2 tickets for india we are going there for one month

what!  screamed kabir ....

kabir's pov

vansh was talking about india , oh no!  such a fool i am ..it was a golden opportunity how can i loose it ?? it is not like i want to meet my family (ook let me clear one thing kabir's father and vansh's father were friends but in an accident kabir's parents had died after that kabir got shifted to vr mansion....everone treats him like vansh and kabir too treats them like his  own family ) .....as every year they visit here to meet us ...but only one person who never came here and i dont know how she looks like ....i have only her childhood pic ...she is such an angel ,a very pure soul ..i always wanted to talk her and  always wanted to make her my  friend but she never talked me ...i dont know why but this time ...i will definitely make her my friend .....omg i am so exicted!  .....but now what would i say to this devil...
end of pov

author's pov

umm .....i think the work will be completed within three days ...so i am coming with you two ...angrey book three ticked said kabir with a smile on his face ....

really?? ...asked vansh with a stern face....

dont worry vansh it will be completed within three days after that what would i do here without you and angrey  .....you know na how much i love u two ....

okk!  now stop your buttering ...saying this vansh got up from his chair and headed towards his office followed by angrey ....while kabir started doing his work .....

in india
riddhima remembers all the memories of her past life which were horrified , she started sweating   heavenly , her eyes started covering with tears and rolling down from her cheeks , she started panting her breathing becomes uneven it started increasing and she felt on floor while triying to catch her breadth ...she wants to get up but her whole body was trembling riddhima "screamed siya, ... she became horrified seeing her in that condition , she runs towards riddhima ...what happened... mom dadi ishani ....after listening siya's scream  they ran towards riddhima's  room ....n they were shocked to see her in that condition ....uma ran to riddhima hold her in her embrace and asked siya to bring riddhima's medicine ,siya brought that and uma  make her take ....and after 5 minute she come in her normal state

uma : how many time i have told you to take your medicine on time ....you are so careless regarding your health ...what if anything bad  happens to you ..what if....she stopped in middle bcoz she didnt want to complete that sentence and started crying ...

riddhima :i am totally fine ...nothing would happen to me till you are with me ..but i will take care of myself saying this she hugged uma and she receprocated

siya :dadi lets go we are no one they are busy with each other ...

dadi siya and ishani  get out of the room leaving them alone ..

uma make riddhima lie on the bed and asked her to take rest ...and she left riddhima in her room

in usa

vansh has lied on his bed his eyes were closed suddenly he felt his cheeks is getting wet ..without opening his eyes "he said ,chaser what are you doing here

yes it was chaser who was licking vansh's face because he got to know vansh is going to india for one month thats why he was very sad ....when he saw vansh was going to his room he immidietly followed him ......
chaser started barking and now vansh come to know that chaser is upset on him because he is going somewhere by leaving him here ....

dont worry  chasser you are comming with me , how could i leave you here ...you are my family too ...now chaser got happy and started licking his face again ....but next movement chaser became angry ...as vansh said you are going there after two weeks and till then you have to live without me for one week ......because i  am not going there with my private  jet ....and my men said they will export you after 2 weeks ....i know you are sad as well as angry upon me,  but try to understand dont you love me ...as vansh knows how to mend his mind ...he said it intentionally ....

now chaser started licking his face again as he is saying he loves him and vansh started moving his hand into his furr

(i changed chaser image as  a reader told me that pic was lkng like frendly dog. .....n yes she was right ....so this is new pic of chaser)

thats it for today as  i am not any professional writter i got inspired by many writers and an imagination came to my mind so i thought to write a story on my favorite couple riansh .....plz avoid gramatical mistakes .....