P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 5

Chapter 5

 "Are you okay?" Amal asked.

"Yeah, fuck dat nigga. I ain't worried bout' him," Casper said taking his shirt off.

They had just gotten back to his house after the meeting with Andre and all Casper wanted to do was take his mind off the nigga. It was late and nothing was happening so he was gonna stay in with Amal tonight. He didn't mind though, he never minded staying with his wifey.

Amal shook her head, "I just never met someone so rude before, wow."

Casper smiled, slapping his hands together as he ran them up and down. "His wife tho'...mm mm mm. That girl beautiful as fuck. And she chocolate too? She could have all my kids."

Amal looked up at him from the mirror, her expression was unreadable but he could see the little bit of hurt in her eyes.

"Damn baby girl I was just playing." He said half truthfully.

"Yeah whatever Joseph," Amal mumbled, "You go ahead and try it. I won't even ask you how much taken women you've slept with let alone married—but this isn't the average man's wife. He's a kingpin Joseph. Thee biggest kingpin in the United States. If you even look at his wife too long he'll kill you. So you go ahead and try it if you think you so bad."

"Yeah aight." Casper mumbled. He licked his lips, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her into him, backing her large behind into his semi erection. "You know you the only girl I want anyway, stop acting like that." He whispered in her ear.

"Yeah okay." She said gently wriggling out of his hold even though her panties were wet. Ever since they were teenagers his sweet talk had an affect on her like no other. She use to hate seeing him flirt with other girls in the hallways or in class but part of her secretly enjoy it just to hear his sexy voice spit his flirtatious game.

Casper sucked his teeth, looking into the mirror at her. "You dead ass mad at me?"

"Joseph please, don't nobody got time for you okay." She said.

He turned her around, his sultry light gray eyes meeting her's. Her heart skipped a beat as she stared back. He lifted her chin, licking his plump lips. "I got time for you tho'." He mumbled gently kissing her lips. He wiped her lips when he pulled away, chuckling as she just stared at him. "I love you baby girl, you love me?"

Amal rolled her eyes. "Yes Joseph, I love you."

Casper laughed leaving out the room. Amal picked the remote up and turned the TV on. She skipped a few channels and just gave up, leaving it on MTV. Soon after the commercials, the program showing throwback music videos resumed.

Amal got out of her clothes, slipping on her silk robe she kept neatly put away in her drawer.

After a couple songs, 50 Cent's "21 Questions" came on catching her attention. Amal brushed her hair getting ready to put it up in a ponytail while she quietly sang along to the lyrics on the TV.

If I fell off tomorrow would you still love me?

If I ain't smell so good would you still hug me?

If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter

century, could I count on you to be there to

support me mentally? If I went back to a

Hooptie from a Benz, would you poof, and

disappear like some of my friends. If I was hit

and I was hurt would you be by my side? If it