P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 8

Chapter 8

Three Weeks Later...

Creanna watched her phone sitting on top of the kitchen table. She'd been watching it for the last ten minutes to see if it would ring again. When Casper called her the first time, she hadn't answered. She was to scared too; but if he called again, she would be prepared.

Santana walked into the living room to see Creanna eyeing her cellphone like she had been doing for the last ten minutes. He rolled his eyes, she was so extra. When Creanna told Santana she ran into Casper again and got his number he didn't believe her at first. It took a lot of convincing; even to the point she almost started crying. Santana believed her right away when she almost began producing tears. But if that was the case, she needed to just call him then. Who was Mid-West Casper? A was a fucking nobody.

"Just call the nigga back, Cre." Santana huffed, annoyed at his girlfriend's behavior.

Creanna looked at Santana from over her shoulder, but ignored him. He wasn't the one scared of the tatted up, gray-eyed drug dealer, she was. So he needed to sit back and shut the hell up.

"No." She mumbled.

Santana sucked his teeth and walked up to the table, picking up Creanna's cellphone. He pressed something making the phone light up. When he saw the last call on her call log under 'That big dick nigga', he rolled his eyes and pressed the name, and put the phone to his ear.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Creanna said walking over to him as he backed away from her. When he didn't say anything, she reached her hand out for the phone but Santana put his hand out keeping her at a distance.

Creanna jumped forward and they started to wrestle for the phone while it rung. Santana was easily able to tussle Creanna with one hand while he kept the phone to his ear with the other. Inside Santana was dying of laughter. It was more of a challenge not busting in his pants watching her breasts bounce up and down in her top, then it was of a challenge actually fighting her.

"Santana stop!" Creanna whined, trying her best to get to the phone. She even went so far as to bite his arm but he pushed her forehead making her stumble backwards. Before she could lunge at him Santana tossed her phone back at her hearing someone pick up on the other end. Creanna caught her phone and put it to her ear. She already knew it was. Mid-West Casper.

"H-Hello?" Creanna answered nervously. She would've hung the phone up on him but part of her was too afraid to even try that, so she put her big girl panties on and focused on staying calm.

"What's good ma," Casper said. His voice wasn't deep but it was still sexy. He had a calm voice that was real thuggish and slightly country. It even sounded like he was smiling.

"Um, hi," Creanna mumbled, not knowing what else to say.

There was a long pause on the other side before Casper spoke again. His tone not that friendly anymore. "Hol' up...the fuck is you?" He nearly barked.