003

GABRIELLAS POV

it was around 8:30, and me and haley have been talking all day. a little into us talking i knew that me and her would get along really easily.

i was laying in my bed when i got a dm from haley.

hey gabs! me and my friendsmade the zoom!you ready to join??

hey gabs!
me and my friends
made the zoom!
you ready to join??

great!
yes i am ready!
what's the info?

the id is
123456
and the
password is
Ug1ysM3LL

great! i'm
joining rn!

as soon as i put in the information i was in the zoom, i was greeted by haley, a girl and 2 boys.

" hi " i said quietly. " hi! ur gabriella right? " said the girl. " uh, yeah i am! " " hi gabs!!!! so i'll introduce you to everyone! " haley exclaimed.

" so the other girl here, she's claire. she's very nice i think you too would get along! the boy with black hair is hamzah, the brown haired boy is chase. he's very annoying. i recommend that you don't talk to him " haley giggled.

" bitch i heard that. " chase yelled. everyone started laughing. " so the 3 other people joining us soon is mr crowhurst and kaylnn and weston? " hamzah asked.

" wait you mean sinjin drowning?? " i said in shock. " oh yeah, you know them? " haley said. "bro i literally love them! i'm a fan haha " i said trying not to sound weird.

" oh they are joining right now ! " claire said in excitement. " hi guys!! i'm here for the partyyyyy!!!!! " weston said.

" boy we haven't even started the stream " chase laughed. " okay guys let's go over the script now ! " haley said.

" so it's going to be me, claire, hamzah, chase and mr crowhurst. mr crowhurst is going to greet us and whatever. and then after a bit weston, kalynn and gabriella are going to join in and talk about a party and stuff. and we all know the rest right?"

everyone nodded. " oh and gabs, do you have a white shirt or something? " haley asked. " yeah, why? " i answered confused.

" could you get a paper and say " '6 peat sucks !!!!' ? " i laughed. " yeah of course "

A/N
mother made
you some content
hello hi i have to
re-watch last stream
to make the next chapter
😕😕😕😕😕😕
anywho i think this is
the longest chapter i made
idk lmfao
have a good day night or
afternoon 🙌🙌🙌