Chapter 10: Fighting Festival!

3d person POV:

3d person POV:

The group of 6 + Hawks all gathered outside to discuss their new plan. They had found out that Diane's Gideon was in the village Vaizal so they gathered their things and moved.

"Okay so (y/n), Ban, King, Elizabeth, and I will go looking for your sacred treasure Diane" Meliodas said with a smile. Diane pouted and looked away. "I still don't understand why I can't come with you guys!!" She said. Meliodas sighed and shook his head. "Cause we told you Diane, after the last time a giant came and destroyed the place giants aren't allowed in the village anymore" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's not fair!" Diane cried as she punched the ground, causing everyone to go flying. Ban was just chilling, King was already floating so it didn't really effect him, Hawks was crying, (y/n) grabbed Elizabeth and protected her from the flying pieces of dirt, and Meliodas was looking up (y/n)'s skirt to which he got a kick to the face.

After Diane had calmed down (y/n) put her hand on the giants knee. "Don't worry Diane! We'll be back before you know it!" She said with a smile. Diane frowned and sighed. "Can't you just stay with me (y/n)? Too keep me company?" She begged. (Y/n) thought about it for a second and was about to say yes until Ban chimmed in. "(Y/n) we need you in case something happens! Come with us!" He said. (Y/n) looked back at him and tilted her head. "Elizabeth can stay back here with Diane (y/n), that way she doesn't get hurt and Diane has company okay?" Meliodas said, getting a little bit annoyed with Diane. (Y/n) thought about it and nodded. "That does sound like a solid plan, alright then! We'll see you two later byeeee!!" She said. (Y/n) walked towards the village along with the three boys who all wore a smirk. 'Works every time' Meliodas thought.

●☆●

She sighed as her friends and her tried to find Gideon. "I don't understand! It's a giant war hammer for crying out loud! It shouldn't be so hard to find!!" (y/n) complained as the group of four walked through the huge crowd that was blocking the road. "Don't worry (y/n)! We'll find Gideon soon I promise!" King tried to reassure the girl. "Vaizel fighting festival is happening now folks! Winner gets a giants war hammer! Sign up now at the top of the hill!" A random voice yelled excitedly, gaining the attention of the group of 4. "A giants war hammer huh?" Meliodas whispered with a smile. "Yep that sounds like Gideon" Ban said with a bored tone. (Y/n) smiled and threw her arms up in the air. "Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go get Gideon!"

●☆●

The group stood staring at the small little man who was apparently the referee. (Y/n) looked around at all the people who were participating and sweat dropped. Ban turned to look at her and smirked. "So princess, are you gonna participate with us or no?" he asked. (Y/n) looked up at his crimson eyes and smiled. "Nah I think I'll sit this one out, you guys have fun though!" she said happily.

"All participants please step onto the platform, it's time for the free for all round!" the referee known as Lovehelm shouts. "Alright then, don't forget to cheer for me (y/n)" Ban said slyly as he, Meliodas, and King went up onto the platform Lovehelm was talking about. (Y/n) giggled and waved, her way of saying 'good luck!' without talking.

"Knock as many people out of the ring as possible! The remaining 8 will go onto the next rounds!" Lovehelm explained the rules. (Y/n) studied the people participating and sighed. 'They definitely have an easy win, all of these people are weak compared to them except for that girl there' (y/n) thought as she looked at the girl who caught her (e/c) eyes. The girl had a purple hat and a purple cape covering her whole body so you couldn't see her face or what she was wearing. 'That's definitely Diane, I know her aura to a tea now! But the real question is why is she here? And where is Elizabeth?!' (y/n) panicked.

(Y/n) was broken out of her thoughts by the sound of booing. She looked up to see the remaining contestants. Meliodas, Ban, King, Diane, an old man, a bald buff guy, a buff guy with long black hair, and a holy knight with yellow hair. 'Huh, so they did win. But it looks like King cheated hehe' (y/n) thought, silently giggling at the face King was making. He was shocked he even made it this far.

"Would the winning group please follow me to the shead here to sign in and find out who your fighting in the 1 v 1 rounds!" Lovehelm cheered. The group nodded and follow the very short man to the shead. Meliodas sent (y/n) a smile, along with King and Ban. (Y/n) returned it with a close eyed smile.

Once the group or 8 were gone (y/n) mentally sighed. Conversation about King cheating and the winners surrounded her but she just ignored it. She kept her eyes shut as she pitched the bridge of her nose. "This is going to be one strange fighting festival huh?" she whispered to herself.

Sin Secret!:

Diane knew that (y/n) recognised her so the whole time she was trying to impress her with her fighting skills!

Hey guys! Yay another chapter! Being honest I had finished this chapter a week ago but I was feeling insecure about it and didn't publish it until now. Anyway, I FINALLY figured out where I want this story to go after season one so I'm excited to start writing! Hope ya enjoyed this chapter!