Chapter 5: Breaking Out a Fox

Keys: (E/c) = eye color(H/c) = hair color(N/n) = nickname (H/l) = hair length

Keys:
(E/c) = eye color
(H/c) = hair color
(N/n) = nickname
(H/l) = hair length

3d person POV:

(Y/n) floated beside Diane as she walked beside Hawk's mom on their way to Baste prison. Meliodas was sitting on Diane's shoulder as the group talked about the rumors surrounding their friends. (Y/n) was still a little upset that Meliodas didn't let her heal his injury's claiming that he was fine. "so what do you guys think?" Meliodas asked. "hmm I don't know captain" Diane replied. "well if you ask me I think Ban getting thrown into jail sounds like something that would happen to him. King dying though sounds wrong. he wouldn't go down that easily" (Y/n) said with a finger on her chin looking up. 'he better be dead' Diane and Meliodas thought while looking at (Y/n).

after a moment of Meliodas and Diane thinking of ways to kill King if he's still alive Meliodas clapped his hands and jumped off of Diane's shoulder onto the boar hat. "well then let's get going to Baste prison!" Meliodas said with a smile. "no! I don't think it's right for you to go to Baste right now sir Meliodas! your wounds are more important you don't want to get more hurt" Elizabeth said, suddenly right beside the short blonde. (Y/n) had a small smile as she looked at the princess. 'still kind and caring as ever huh?' she thought. Diane and Meliodas noticed her smile, the two of them feeling rage overflowing their hearts sense the smile wasn't directed at them. Meliodas put on a fake smile and turned towards Elizabeth now facing her. "I'm fine Elizabeth don't worry, all I need is a quick nap then I'll be good, tell me when we're there" Meliodas said as he disappeared into the tavern up to his room.

when Hawk's mom started to get closer to the town right beside Baste Elizabeth walked up the wooden stairs up to Meliodas's room. the girl knocked on the door and explained that they were almost there but was met with no reply. Elizabeth frowned and opened the door slowly. when the door was fully open the princess gasped and screamed bloody murder. there right in front of her was Meliodas face first on the ground passed out. (Y/n) heard the scream and was right beside Elizabeth in a heart beat comforting the girl. Diane was also there and carefully took the captain out of the room. "we need to get him to a doctor!" (Y/n) yelled. Diane nodded her head as the group suddenly ran into town to find help for the green eyed short blonde.

♥♡♥

(Y/n) didn't know how fast everything was happening. all she knew was that she was flying closely to Baste to find Ban. the girl flew up in the sky and came to a stop when she felt no one could see her. she was hovering in the hair while grabbing her head trying to remember what was happening and what she was trying to do. "come on think! what did Diane and Elizabeth say?"

~flashback~

Diane was trying to find a doctor to help her captain but everyone was running away from the poor giant. (Y/n) was sitting beside Meliodas while trying to block out her words. Diane suddenly came to a stop and (Y/n) flew up a little bit to see what was going on. "Hawks and I will find a doctor just sit tight and look after sir Meliodas, lady (Y/n)?" Elizabeth spoke. "yes Ellie?" (Y/n) replied. "maybe you should go to Baste, sir Meliodas wanted to go there as soon as possible right?" Elizabeth suggested. (Y/n) could tell there was a hint of nervousness in the young girls eye, like she didn't want (Y/n) to leave. (Y/n) shook off that thought and smiled at the princess. "sure Ellie, I'll head over there right now!" (Y/n) said while raising her fist up in the air determined to not let Elizabeth down. Diane's eyes widened and she started shaking her head violently. "you can't go (Y/n)! what if you get hurt?" Diane asked franticly. (Y/n) looked at her friend and smiled. "don't worry Diane I'll be fine. just promise me to look after Elizabeth and Meliodas okay?" (Y/n) asked. Diane's face flushed a light pink and she nodded. "you can count on me (n/n)!" Diane exclaimed. (Y/n) chuckled and nodded. she spread her wings and took off towards Baste to find her friend.