An Untold Love

Hii readers!!! ? I heard another little love story from a friend of mine so I came back :D soo here it is… LET’S READ!!!

So... There was the BESTEST friend in the world a girl named Aasha and a guy named Miikail. They were best of friends since their like 1st grade. They eat together, study together, laugh together, cry together, go to school together, come together,  work together and practically breath together???! None of them were never in a serious relationship.

It was a normal Thursday. They were coming to the park as usual. They were talking about the coming school holiday for 100 days!! on their way to the park. Today was the last day they have to go to school.
“I have got an idea!!!” Miikail jumped up and sat straight on the ground as he shouted. “Omg mikey!! You scared me to death!! Never mind tell me what it is that you are soo over excited about?” Aasha said sarcastically as he most of the time gives stupid ideas. “let’s PRETEND to be a couple in the break time.. You know for 100 days?” he said kind of nervously. She got surprised as he said this. She was out of words. “Oh c’mon miney!! Whats bad in that? We both know that we are not REAL couples. We will just pretend for the next 100 day only” he said. ‘ok done!! This will be so much fun!!” Aasha laughed and soon Miikail also joined in.
The next day was their first day of the ‘pretending couple’ plan. They went to a movie and had dinner like normal couple. As the days passed by they got closer and closer. Miikail knew that he was falling for but was afraid to tell her thinking that it would be the best not to tell her.
On the 98th day of their pretending relationship, they went to the beach and had fun like no other couple. Miikail did one thing he had been waiting to do for 6 years. He kissed her. She was out of words but the condition went to normal within no time.
Next day they went for a walk and went to have coffee on the bench. “You sit here I’ll be back with coffee” with that Miikail left Aasha on the bench on the road. Miikail bought the coffee and started without noticing the bus which was coming in full speed from across the road. By the time Aasha saw the scene it was too late. The bus with its full speed and hit Miikail. He was thrown with full strength. “MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!” She shouted as she ran over to him. Blood was coming from everywhere of his body. He was brought to the hospital immediately. After about half an hour of checking Miikail, doctor came out told about the conditions of Miikail. Aaasha felt her heart break into thousand pieces when she heard the news. He had a tumor on his brain??!! She thought unconsciously. “You need to take a decision soon miss… he don’t have much time left..” doctor said as he left Aasha alone. She called his parents.
“Doctor… Tell me every detail of the condition…” Miikail’s mother was talking to the doctor as soon as she came to hospital. “As you know he had been having this tumor for the past 3 years and he hit the bus real hard, he is under a very serious condition… if you want we can operate him.. But it is also risky.. We have three options that may come as a result of the operation… 1. After the operation he will be paralyzed 2. He may die and 3. His brain may not work efficiently…” the doctor explained everything.  Aasha was praying to god all the time. After getting explained by the doctor, his family decided not to operate him as there was no happy result in doing that. Either way he will be gone.  “please don’t go.. “ Aasha was sitting and holding his hand talking to him slowly that night. It was 11 45pm. he took a folded paper and handed it to her. But she only took it from him and put it inside her pocket. Miikail moved his lips trying to say something but stopped when he failed.  the heart beat machines started to make alarming sounds the doctor came and started treating him immediately but failed when Miikail let out his very last breath and left the world just as the clock said ‘ting tong’ signaling it was 00 00 am in the morning. Aasha can’t believe he left her. She cried her heart out sitting on the hospital bench. Suddenly she remembered about the paper she took the paper and started reading it. “Miney I am sorry that I hadn’t told you about the tumor. And I am sorry for not telling you that I LOVE YOU for the past 6 years. Yeas miney I have loved you for 6 years!! I am sorry… I LOVE YOU” reading the note made Aasha sadder than before. “you got the chance to tell me that you love me before you went but I’m the unlucky one to not to get any chance to tell you how much I LOVE YOU!!” Aasha cried and started walking towards the main door to see what’s left to face in her life.
-------------------------------------------------------------END----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry  that I couldn’t present it that good. But hope you liked it.. 
Thank You