Ch. 14

Picture above is a duo of what Charlie wakes up to and also what Niall wakes up to too. (Top picture) and the bottom I found on the fancy Internet and I thought it goes perfectly with who Charlie is. Credit go to mysterious person the in Internet.
Comment and vote please
Here's chapter 14 enjoy.

Harry's Pov

"So that's your plan?" My voice booms through the house.
"Yes and it's our only plan." Zayn tells me looking me right into the eyes.
"What?! No!" I shout. "We can't just save Niall and not Charlie." My voice shouts.
Sweaty palms and clammy hands shakily rip the bandana off my head. My hands fists my long hair and giving it slight tugs. I would be turned on if I wasn't doing it to myself and a women laid beneath me as I slam into her. Why am I thinking about boning some lass? Gosh Harry you need to stop thinking about that. You need to think of your own plan to save Charlie. She may of caused lots of problems it's only because nobody's been willing to help her and I can see that now.
"Harry you ready?" Liam asks.
"Not yet."
I jog to my bedroom, sifting through the million of black tees I own to find one the perfect one; my lucky one.
I know what you're thinking they all the same but there not, okay.
Throwing off the old white one I skip on the black tee and grab a black and gray, thick plaid button up. Slipping that on, I hustle to get my trainers on.
Placing the gun in the waistband of my jeans and grabbing my leather jacket on the way out of my bedroom.
"Ready." I tell them as we make our way to the van.
My phone beeps, signaling that I have a message. Digging my phone out of my pants pocket, I see its not a normal message but one from the little device that I gave to each one of the lads.
"Guys." my voice wavers as I call the lads.
"What's wrong?" Perrie asks.
I forget to mention that Perries just as good with computers than Zayn is. That's why their perfect for each other.
"It's the message with someone's voice."
"Open it." Zayn urges me to do.
I press the voicemail box as I press the button that puts it on speaker.
I hear a shaky intake of breathe, before I hear Nialls Irish accent.

"H-Harry help us. H-h-he has Charlie. Will has Charlie. I'm okay. N-n-nothing medicine and food won't fix. I'm a-afraid. H-h-harry, a-anyone help us."

It goes dead and a small bubble pop sounds after the message. Looking down I see that it's the address of where they're at.
Niall, he's scared and He's not one to ever really show fear unless he's terrified.
"Oh my god." Louis says as I watch his head stay straight foreword, watching the road.
"What's the address?" Liam's voice shakes.

"It's shows that they're not even in London but miles out of town." I say. "Its on Brooklyn Road, house number 618.

Louis stops at a stop sign, looks and then goes. His hands are tight around the steering wheel.
"We're coming Niall." Liam mutters as he loads his pistol.

Nialls Pov

It feels like it's been centuries since Charlie was taken.
Someone slides water through the bars. Raising an eyebrow at the bulky guy, questioning him like he spiked it.
"Just drink it kid."
Slowly picking the cup up and lift it to my cracked lips. Gulping down the delicious, clear liquid. Slamming it down as if it was a drink at the local pub back in Ireland.
Aww Ireland. How I miss the good ol' alcohol and food. Along with the friendly people and outstanding burgers. My stomach growls in cue. Covering my hands over my stomach, trying to quiet the noise.
Soon my body becomes light and airy as I close my eyes slowly close, peace takes over me.

Jolting awake as screams ring through my ears. Lifting my head up just to have it roll back down. My head feels like someone put an elephant in my head.
"Wake up!"
Someone grabs my hair and thrusts my head up.
Lazily opening my eyes I see Charlie across from me. Tears soak her face, blood covers her neck and face. Examining her from head to foot, taking in the condition she's in.
"Charlie?" I whisper.
Her head rolls but she looks me in the eyes. Her eyelids droop as she twitches.
"Charlie?" I try once again.
"Hmm...." Her mouth doesn't even open.
I follow the small tube that's stuck into her arm, it ends at a bag that holds some kind of liquid. My eyes open wide in realization; liquified drugs. I didn't think they still existed.
"Well...Look who's awake." Will says.
Will strolls in with a grin on his face, a women follows. She walks with elegancy, head held high, her face scrunches up in disgust.
"Wakey wakey sunshine."
Wills hand slaps Charlie's cheek, her eyes peel open.
"Take the needle out, she's drugged enough." I watch as a man takes the needle out of her arm. "Now, Niel.."
"Niall." I correct him.
"Potato..patato..." Will rambles. "Now, you're gonna love this." He walks over to her and grabs her chin with his hand.
"Will, darling." the woman speaks with an Irish accent, it kinda sounds like Charlie's.
Maybe it's her mum? My mind plays through flashbacks on the time we've been here.
My inner voice does this low growl as I realize it's the women who disowned Charlie.
"Yes?" He looks away from Charlie.
"I want this one." She says as she points at me.
"Of course, dear." He says with a nod. "But let me get my dirty work out of the way, she will enjoy this, I know."
"I'll be waiting outside."
She walks out.
Will unchains Charlie from the chair. He picks her up, carelessly and places her on the ground. He begins to unzip his pants.
"No!!" I shout as I rattle in the chair.
My eyes squeeze close as I realize what's about to happen.
"Stop!" I scream.
Will undresses Charlie from her borrower joggers.
"Please where's your humanity?" I beg him.
His boxer fall to his ankles, he looks at me.
"I lost it awhile ago."
I put all my focus on Charlie. She struggles under his grip.
"Please, no." Her voice slurs as her arms weakly try to fight Will.
"Be still little one." He moves a piece of black hair from her face. "It'll be over soon and you'll remember me for centuries."
I watch her scream out as he takes advantage of her. Her cries and pleas echo off of the walls.
"Please...." Her voice sounds weak and in pain.
I watch her eyes open wide as he takes it rough with her.
"N-Niall...h-help." Her voice implores me.
I begin to shake and rattle in the wooden chair. Kicking and raising my hands trying to get out.
"Helps coming." I assure her.
Her head shakes as tears pour.
"Helps not coming." She says.
Her voice pierces my head and rings through my ears.
He quickly buttons his pants and pulls hers up. He leaves her lay there walking over to me.
"What is wrong with you?" I seethe at him.
His fist comes flying at my face. All I see is a black dots dance across my vision.
"Stop!" Charlie's voices calls out, very weak.
I spit out blood, it dribbles down my stained chin.
"And why should I?"
His eyes twinkle with amusement.
"You want another round, is that what it is?"
Fear flashes in her eyes. He steps away from me and kneels down at her. Will unbuckles his belt and zips down his fly. She weakly scrambles away, her back hitting the wall.
He grabs her arm, I fight and fight in the chained chair that's holding me back.
"Niall....Help me." Charlie pleas to me as Will takes advantage of her once again.
Where are you Harry? Where are you guys?
I let my eyes droop close as the my mind shows me what I just witnessed.