𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴

chapter thirty four

chapter thirty four

swimming lessons gone wrong

━✧━

JORDANNA STUMBLED INTO the main room, a yawn escaping her lips as she dropped down onto the couch besides the easel where Klaus was painting.

"Morning, sweetheart," Klaus greeted, a smile present on his face as he turned to look at her.

Jordanna smiled tiredly, "morning."

"How'd you slept?" He questioned ━ he was beginning to grow concerned. After Miss Mystic Falls the witch had fallen ill again, he just didn't understand what was wrong with her. She couldn't hold a drink down since Miss Mystic Falls, and she hadn't smoked in a good few weeks ( whilst Klaus wasn't complaining, it was odd ).

He didn't have a good feeling about it.

"Fine," the witch grumbled as she readjusted a pillow so that she could lay down. "I'm pretty sure you kicked me like three fucking times."

A small chuckled left Klaus' lips, "my apologies, love."

"Mhm," Jordanna grumbled as her eyes began fluttering shut again. She got no sleep, half the night she was sat by the toilet puking her guts out. She was surprised Klaus didn't hear her, though she was glad ━ I mean, she didn't really want Klaus hearing that, she would've died of embarrassment.

"It looks like a giant snowflake," Stefan announced as he entered the room, startling the witch who began to fall asleep. Her body jerked up and she glared at the Salvatore who sent her an apologetic look.

"I prefer to think of it as an expression of post-modernism, it's my donation to the Winter Wonderland charity event," Klaus replied, placing his paintbrush down.